Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Jan 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #1,876 of 9,690
I'd like improve the sound of my beloved TF10, but there are lots of stuff to:
I can:
- make the cable from Jena 22 gauge wire
- buy the Enyo Silver Custom cable for UE from null-audio:The 'Enyo' Silver Custom IEM Cable for Ultimateears(Black)
- buy RSA Tomahawk- I happend to know that this is the best portable amp for Triple.Fi and it was desinged to drive IEM's..
What would be the best sound improvement?
Charles

Jan 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #1,878 of 9,690
The only way you're gonna be able to tell is trying themselves yourself.

I'm really starting to like the IE8s that I've had for a couple of days now. But every time I go back to the TF10s I realize just how much I love their clean airy sound (I listen to a lot of rock and punk). Would it be a crime to keep both pairs? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be able to choose between the two...

Jan 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #1,880 of 9,690
Anyone want to comment on the Triple Fi's synergy with the RSA SR-71?

Jan 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #1,881 of 9,690
this whole week i listened to 90% electronic breakbeat music and i wanted to say that the triple's just blew me away. and ive had them since last june.

the bass is so damn good for electronic music. so punchy and so defined. man oh man. and all the details are so there in the rest of the range.

i will always want a cable for it like the UE custom/Westone cable.

when i called UE last december they said they were considering making that for the triples. we shall see.

Jan 25, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #1,882 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by IceClass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone want to comment on the Triple Fi's synergy with the RSA SR-71?

I have not used them with the sr-71 but with the 71a it has some excellent syngery

Jan 26, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #1,884 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by krisio06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like improve the sound of my beloved TF10, but there are lots of stuff to:
I can:
- make the cable from Jena 22 gauge wire
- buy the Enyo Silver Custom cable for UE from null-audio:The 'Enyo' Silver Custom IEM Cable for Ultimateears(Black)
- buy RSA Tomahawk- I happend to know that this is the best portable amp for Triple.Fi and it was desinged to drive IEM's..
What would be the best sound improvement?
Charles

I'm wondering about this too. For now I'm eagerly anticipating the APureSound cable.

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #1,886 of 9,690
Bought mine today. they should be speeding their way to em. any advice for me? complys, .... i'm assuming would be better than the standard set up!

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #1,887 of 9,690
My brother got one and wants to sell it. It's still brand new in the box and still sealed. Please let me know if you're interested. It got 2 year warranty and I can give the receipt if you want. I can't post in the for sale forum.. sorry.

Jan 27, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #1,888 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by PoP! /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My brother got one and wants to sell it. It's still brand new in the box and still sealed. Please let me know if you're interested. It got 2 year warranty and I can give the receipt if you want. I can't post in the for sale forum.. sorry.

how much does he want for them? and how the trade will work?

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:14 PM Post #1,890 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by PoP! /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't UE cut down the warranty to 1 year when they were acquired by Logitech? I got 2 years warranty on sf5pro but just 1 year on new triple.fi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back