Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Apr 28, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #9,274 of 9,690
I was just looking them up recently and couldn't find them by the seller mentioned before but these seem to be the same. Im also using the Fiio and looking for something better.

Apr 28, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #9,276 of 9,690
  I was just looking them up recently and couldn't find them by the seller mentioned before but these seem to be the same. Im also using the Fiio and looking for something better.

Sunricky's ebay store is Zeesmusic.....I'm eyeing on this NA cable (Brevity) for a longtime (since they launched) and also a budget $15 one from luna.....anyone who bought this NA cable cld share it's BQ, durability & microphonics etc.....

http://www.null-audio.com/collections/on-sale/products/brevity-5n-cgocc-a-spc-earphone-cable

May 5, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #9,277 of 9,690
MP4N has the RC-UE1 on sale for $17.50, if anyone interested.....

http://www.mp4nation.net/fiio-rc-ue1-re-cable-for-ultimate-ears-earphones-tf10-ue5eb-ue5pro

May 6, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #9,279 of 9,690
  Our cleaning company vacuumed up my right bud on my Triple.fi 10s.

If anyone is ever interested in buying just a left bud and a Fiio cable let me know. :)

It's funny, just not to my wallet.

Seems kinda fishy, almost like they needed a right side and they targeted you.
wink_face.gif

May 6, 2015 at 7:51 PM Post #9,280 of 9,690
Just want to throw this out there.

I purchased my UE Triple Fi 10's over 5 years ago (used, on Head-fi) and they are still kicking.

I've traveled with them, I've run with them, I've run in the rain with them (dozens of times) and they still work.

I only realized this when I purchased my 4th or 5th replacement cable.

If you are an individual who is on the fence about purchasing these headphones, then just buy them.

May 6, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #9,281 of 9,690
Can you still buy them? Yeah I dont really know what I would get if mine were lost or crapped out. Maybe some customs I guess. Longest time I have ever had an IEM. The removable cable was one of the main reasons I wanted them because I'm not rough but cables usually only last me 6 months max.

May 6, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #9,282 of 9,690
  Can you still buy them? Yeah I dont really know what I would get if mine were lost or crapped out. Maybe some customs I guess. Longest time I have ever had an IEM. The removable cable was one of the main reasons I wanted them because I'm not rough but cables usually only last me 6 months max.

I just found official cables through the UE website.

I've been purchasing endless amount of really, really crappy Fiio cables.  They are just awful =/

If you order them through the UE website, make sure that you pick up the Pre-2010 cable type and not the newer version.

Pretty excited to get my UE cable.

Website - http://pro.ultimateears.com/products/custom-accessories/cases-cables

Photo - 

(I think these may be intended for old customs, but they will fit TF10's too, the After 2010 will fit to, but you'd have to modify them)

May 6, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #9,283 of 9,690
I pretty much gave up on getting cables from them but that looks a lot better than the one I got from them last time! I may consider that when my Fiio ones die but I was going to get one of those Zee cables from ebay that people suggest a lot.

May 7, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #9,284 of 9,690
  Our cleaning company vacuumed up my right bud on my Triple.fi 10s.

If anyone is ever interested in buying just a left bud and a Fiio cable let me know. :)

It's funny, just not to my wallet.

Well, if the insides are not damaged, you can always re-shell them? as the neon blue shells are hard enough to protect the BAs and x-over.....but sorry, not sure how the overall damage is tho
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back