Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 29, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #4,651 of 9,690

Quote:
The comply foam tips seem to affect the treble a little bit.

Gonna order the Sony hybrid tips and see if they work well for me.

Yea but for me thats not all that bad as I just listen to electronic music and the highs can over power a bit in some of the styles I listen to but to each their own.

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #4,654 of 9,690

Quote:
They look like the medium T-400 tips. I'm not 100% sure though. perhaps someone else can chime in.

There medium T-500's the T-400's are for the other UE IEM's

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #4,655 of 9,690

Quote:
For those of you looking for tips for your brand new TF10s, Supertips are on amazon lightning deals RIGHT NOW for $9!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TFEHMA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Nice. Gonna give them a try.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #4,656 of 9,690
I've had these since '09.  For me, the SuperTips (Gels) from Monster work best,  followed closely by the Complys (T-500  btw). The Comply Foams fit better than the SuperTips foams for me, mainly because the flanged core of the SuperTips foams put just a bit more pressure on my ear canal.  I get the best fit using the flip-flop mod. Also, they shouldn't require burn-in; I've not noticed a significant change in the sound sig over the 2 years I've been using them.  

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #4,658 of 9,690

Quote:
Really impressed with the TF10s.  I am still burning them in, but my initial impression is that they sound best with the Comply foam tips.  I also got the X10s, but haven't got a chance to listen to them yet.

BAs don't burn in, but wow these are amazing, every aspect of the sound spectrum sounds like it has a dedicated speaker

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #4,661 of 9,690
the mids aren't nearly as recessed as the cc51s'!

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #4,664 of 9,690
Just got mine. First impression....they're uncomfortable. I've tried all the tips. The comply tips are the only ones that will really even go in, lol (even with the ear lobe pull method). 

They sound fantastic though. It looks like I may need to pay to have them reshelled. Are there any Shure Olive-esque foamies that will fit, that I can try first?

(I got the eco packaging. Let me just say that it's crap. The box was pretty beat, but luckily the IEM's were fine.)

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #4,665 of 9,690

Quote:
Just got mine. First impression....they're uncomfortable. I've tried all the tips. The comply tips are the only ones that will really even go in, lol (even with the ear lobe pull method). 

They sound fantastic though. It looks like I may need to pay to have them reshelled. Are there any Shure Olive-esque foamies that will fit, that I can try first?

(I got the eco packaging. Let me just say that it's crap. The box was pretty beat, but luckily the IEM's were fine.)

yea i got like literally minutes ago, theyre pretty comfortable to me, but any in ear basically fits me, but yea the packaging was laughably bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back