Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Aug 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #4,021 of 9,690
The Monster foam supertips are by far my favorite tips for the TF10.  They fit fine over the nozzle.  I bought the sampler pack and found the gel supertips unusable.

Edit - and they seem to be on sale:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=headfiorg-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FMonster-Foam-SuperTip-Sampler-Starter%2Fdp%2FB003TFEHMA%2Fref%3Dpd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

Aug 25, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #4,022 of 9,690
Haha the re-262 is famous for its mids aren't they? That's comparing one's strength to another's weakest haha

Lucky your bro likes them :)

Quote:
I had my TF10's finally delivered today, first thing that stood out was the bass, second thing was the veiled mids, i've tried all the tips and i really don't like the sound signature of these , i much prefer my re-262 tbh.

but my story has a happy ending as in the end i gave them to my brother, he was very impressed with them :)

Aug 26, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #4,023 of 9,690

Quote:
Haha the re-262 is famous for its mids aren't they? That's comparing one's strength to another's weakest haha

Lucky your bro likes them :)

yeah its not the best comparison, now that i've read more reviews i can see the mids are as you pointed out are TF10s weakness.   i didn't know what i was getting into tbh, there was a great deal on them (50% off) and i couldn't  resist :D

Aug 26, 2011 at 1:49 PM Post #4,024 of 9,690
They might not be very balanced, hi-fidelity... But they have this addictive sound, you know what you hearing is a V-shaped response, and it is against the HIFI standard, but then you keep listening and listening~

*Don't you think the case already worthed what you paid, when it was on 50% discount?!*

Aug 27, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #4,025 of 9,690
Reaffirmed my love for TF10's when I demo'ed them vs SE535's AGAIN today

Aug 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #4,028 of 9,690

Quote:
Nooooo, chris your cables aren't here yet :frowning2:

Dude. I'm so sorry. USPS priority really failed me... I'm going to ship Express next time. I didn't know Express was the same price and it would have been there. I wish there was something I could do... do you have someone who could mail them to your vacation spot?

Aug 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #4,034 of 9,690

Quote:
ye i remember chris saying they weren't bad but the rest is rather vague

They're not bad, they sound better than stock for the price. The earloops left something to be desired and the Paillics plug isn't as nice as Neutrik I feel. Other than that I do like them! For the meager sum of cash he's asking, those things are spot on, and already they're better than stock.

Here is the picture of the one I had:

Don't think it's a problem with the type of shipping. Today's the elections here and that's probably slowing the delivery. No worries man, Though I'm getting overly excited!

I wrote a tidbit in my Facebook page about that, I'm going to ship express from now on even if it costs me a little extra. I have standards to maintain you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back