Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Dec 14, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #2,386 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj nellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? UE intended for users to switch the earpieces and listen to right-sided sounds on our left and vice-versa? Where did you read that?

No, since we have removable wires, you unplug the right earpiece connect to the left wire, and vice versa. So, you are not listening to the right source in left ear and left in right ear. I heard that UE has this "mod" explained somewhere on their website. I guess they get a lot of complains about comfort issues.
biggrin.gif

BTW, my source is iPhone 3Gs, T3 connected via a LOD. I don't know if the source makes a lot of difference.

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #2,387 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by gameboy115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What IEM you have used before 10 pro?

This is my first pair of IEMs. Before this I've had the Koss Porta-Pro and Senn PMX100 for portables.

I'm not saying they're completely without bass, but coming from the sound of the porta-pros I'm missing a little of the full mid-bass. As I said, the ultra-low bass response in these really is unbelievable.

I just did the flip mod. We'll see how it goes as far as comfort is concerned.....that didn't last long...already switched back
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #2,388 of 9,690
Ok. wait a tick. I just switched back from the flip mod and realized that there was a little more bass with the flip mod for me.

When I get home I'll go through all of the tips again and see if there is one that will make it a little more comfy flipped.

Dec 15, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #2,389 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnXioZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is the proper way to wear them, as suggested by UE. (Edit: NOT)

I had the Image S4. I know, that is what I heard about the bass as well, so Im starting to be very skeptical if I have received a genuine product (I ordered from Logitech). So I've decided to place an order at the Apple Store for a pair of TF.10 and I'll also get the IE8 for comparison. As it looks like from their return policy you can return them within 14 days for full refund (back shipping included).
tongue_smile.gif

If you are ordering from Logitech, I think you got nothing to worry about, Logitech merged with UE a year ago, so now you basically get 10 pro from manufacturer itself.

Looking forward to IE8 comparison, but seems a long burn in for IE8 waiting for you
darthsmile.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #2,390 of 9,690
So my tf10 vi just broke where the black part meets the green part. I called logitech and they gave me an RMA number.

I am not happy with these breaking in under a month.

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #2,392 of 9,690
So I called Logitech late last week regarding extra earpads. The sales person on the phone said that they were not set up for sales to Canada, so he'd have to send me them for free.

I asked for the Medium sized ear pads. Next thing I know, 3 days later UPS has dropped them off at my front door and inside the envelope, S,M, and L earpads.

All shipped for free! Top notch customer service IMO.

It might have helped that I was already in their system for my 2 Logitech Harmony remotes...which by the way is a must for every home theater.

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #2,393 of 9,690
i have 3 Mx revolution, 3 G9's, 1 dinovo edge, 1 illuminated keyboard, 1 MX Air, and 3 PRo9000. Have had them all replaced before (cause i needed them), yet they still give me the worst possible customer service ever...

I think o would call them about the eartips too...i am needing some more...
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #2,394 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So my tf10 vi just broke where the black part meets the green part. I called logitech and they gave me an RMA number.

I am not happy with these breaking in under a month.

Just counted the days that I've had them.

6 days.

This is pissing me off not because that they broke (even though it does irritate me), but more because its probably gonna be a long time since I get a replacement for mine due to all the backorders.

Dec 15, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #2,396 of 9,690
Quote:

Just counted the days that I've had them.

6 days.

This is pissing me off not because that they broke (even though it does irritate me), but more because its probably gonna be a long time since I get a replacement for mine due to all the backorders.

i'm thinking they have separate stock for replacement and sales, cause they said they had the G9X for replacement when it wasn't even available for sale yet.

Dec 15, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #2,399 of 9,690
Quote:

We'll see how fast they get back to me when I send them in.

Ouch man, that sucks! I hope that gets resolved asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back