Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Dec 5, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #2,236 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those tips do fit, they are the default tip on my tf 10's

very similar to the UE bi flange but so much softer

These look quite interesting and am going to buy a few sets. Justwondering, though, if these sellers will always have these to offer or if this is just a one-time offering on ebay????

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #2,237 of 9,690
Made this picture long ago but it illustrate they fit on triple.fi perfectly.

dscf2594r.jpg

Having using those for the past 2 months now - Most of the time I lose the seal quickly when I start listening - won't stay in my ears deep. It just that I don't feel they too big or too small. They don't work in my ears but that doesn't mean they will not work in yours. Comply's was just a better option in my case. Sound wasn't the best either since I always have to adjust them to get the best out of them.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #2,238 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These look quite interesting and am going to buy a few sets. Justwondering, though, if these sellers will always have these to offer or if this is just a one-time offering on ebay????

long time, they have had them for months so cant so the listing disappearing any time soon

Dec 5, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #2,243 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Made this picture long ago but it illustrate they fit on triple.fi perfectly.

dscf2594r.jpg

Having using those for the past 2 months now - Most of the time I lose the seal quickly when I start listening - won't stay in my ears deep. It just that I don't feel they too big or too small. They don't work in my ears but that doesn't mean they will not work in yours. Comply's was just a better option in my case. Sound wasn't the best either since I always have to adjust them to get the best out of them.

Are they the stock UE bi-flanges?

Dec 5, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #2,245 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those tips do fit, they are the default tip on my tf 10's

very similar to the UE bi flange but so much softer

thanks, just ordered some. we'll see what gets here first - the tips or the TF10s
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #2,248 of 9,690
Dec 6, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #2,249 of 9,690

Users who are viewing this thread

Back