1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

EraserXIV

Next

Last
  1. Lil' Knight
    I sell EraserXIV a cable for his recabling job. The transaction went very smooth and he knew exactly what he needed. Recommended head-fier!

2. jaykay
    EraserXIV bought a pair of denon d1000 from me. Payment was very quick and communication was great. I definitely recommend him as a head-fier!

3. mark2410 Contributor
    I bought some tips from EraserXIV. A smooth transaction and they arrived expediently too. Great stuff.

4. sampson_smith
    I purchased a pair of UE Triple-fi 10's off of Ethan. It was a smooth transaction and he's a professional Head-fi'er. What can I say - very happy how everything turned out! [​IMG]

5. rawrster
    I purchased a pair of silicon ear hooks from EraserXIV. smooth transaction and wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

6. momomo6789 Contributor
    sold him lod quick payment [​IMG]

7. fzsrv
    I bought a FiiO E7 from EraserXIV and the transaction could not have been easier. Item was as described and shipping was quick!

PEACE

Mark M

8. kobayashi
    Sold a pair of CK10s to EraserXIV. Very smooth transaction.

9. momomo6789 Contributor
    sold him wire fast payment [​IMG]

10. hvu
    Trade EraserXIV my W3 for his CK10 it was a very smooth transaction and quick shipment.

11. gamekiller
    Bought HE Arrow from EraserXIV. Quick shipment and smooth transaction
    Thanks

12. ALBPM Contributor
    I bought a pair of RE0s from EraserXIV.Very smooth transaction and they were shipped very fast. Would deal with him again great Head-Fier.

Thanks EraserXIV !!!

13. Tb311
    He bought a pair of ATH-M50s. Very quick payment and great communication. Highly recommended.

14. TLY
    Bought a low profile LOD from EraserXIV. Excellent seller. Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend. It was a pleasure.

15. Rideau
    He bought my Audio-gd Sparrow Version A.  Very quick payment and a good communicator.  Highly recommended. 

Next

Last