"The Lab"
Dec 15, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #15,301 of 20,136

love this video album... if u come across it, get it.
put the MONK on highgain on my NFB10....this bud takes it on creditably :p
...the ZEN should do better...but thats more $$$

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #15,302 of 20,136

Actually, that was a couple years ago when I bought my PFE 111. I was thinking bout getting a set of green filters, but the good folks at Headphone Bar suggested not to.

Indeed, she's quite the eye candy!
biggrin.gif

I was thinking bout posting their vid for Jesus Christ Superstar, but I didn't think it'd go over well

To make the post more relevant, what monitor is she using?

I'm pretty sure those are some Shure's from way back when! The old SE 210's:wink:

So here's the best shot I could find on the web, apparently this guys cable broke and he has done a DIY repair to these
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #15,303 of 20,136
One BF sale purchase arrived today!

What do you guys think of my Star Wars tribute avatar?

Mmmm. 400gb of music
etysmile.gif
 You get them locally, or stateside? Don't recall seeing any sales on the 200gb cards here

The tribute pic is cool, but shouldn't the x5 be a x-wing
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #15,304 of 20,136

Good choice Lors. Yanni is one of my favorite musicians! I especially love his Puerto Rico concert (in DTS surround sound format and recorded on DVD). I am floored each time I listen to it (through 7+2 speaker system).

Dec 15, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #15,307 of 20,136
@Baycode

I seem to remember you talking bout the hm5 pads with the fidelio x2, which style pads did you settle on? I got a spare set of pleathers, and a x2 on the way…

@RedJohn456

Pretty light show!! 

I settle with the stock earpads :p

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #15,308 of 20,136
Mmmm. 400gb of music:etysmile:  You get them locally, or stateside? Don't recall seeing any sales on the 200gb cards here

The tribute pic is cool, but shouldn't the x5 be a x-wing:wink:

Stateside. :)

The X5 is part of the new rebelling rebels that turned to the dark side! :D

Dec 15, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #15,310 of 20,136
EDM-loving labsters... Enjoy!
etysmile.gif

I especially like the female vocals on the second one. Let me know if you liked any of em'.

Dec 16, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #15,312 of 20,136

Good choice Lors. Yanni is one of my favorite musicians! I especially love his Puerto Rico concert (in DTS surround sound format and recorded on DVD). I am floored each time I listen to it (through 7+2 speaker system).

Ooh I like Yanni too! Though I've only listened to his live in Acropolis. Actually found out about him through one of those uplifting music CDs with a collection of random nice pieces.

Couple of my favourites:

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #15,313 of 20,136
Hisoundfi, Vince, remind you of anything?

Another one done for the iFi iCan Star Wars contest. :D

Dec 16, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #15,314 of 20,136

Ooh I like Yanni too! Though I've only listened to his live in Acropolis. Actually found out about him through one of those uplifting music CDs with a collection of random nice pieces.

Couple of my favourites:

Yeah this concert
beerchug.gif
  El Morro/Puerto Rico!

It has an unbeleivable DTS sound recording quality (in original bluray)! I use 7 surround speakers and additionally 2 powered sub-woofers (each Sub-Woofers were adjusted to the complimenting bass frequencies) to feel the music like in the crowd. Also speaker to listener positions are all aligned. Even the distance to the listener position (middle) were adjusted through the Pioneer receiver (there is an option to do this, therefore surround sound effect is more precisely adjusted by the receiver/amplificator).

I even use my ventilator (air fan) located on the left side of my saloon to give the wind effect during the concert !!! :)  Its a very very "cool" (in both meanings) experience to watch the concert like this 
wink_face.gif

PS: one needs to watch from the 1min part in order to understand what I mean as "wind effect" :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back