The discovery thread!
Oct 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #3,573 of 100,547
Quote:
I'm not used to anything particularly bright and have also tried different tips. These will be sold soon.
I get the feeling from subsequent replies that I'm crashing the circle-jerk.
wink.gif

interesting...

anyways, mine will come here quite soon and I'll write my impressions on them...

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #3,574 of 100,547
@ lourdes. I recommend you watch what you write on the threads. You can get banned for such remarks..No one forced you to like anything here. It is your opinion that you didn't like them that is fine but your remark is uncalled for..Just some advice.

Oct 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #3,577 of 100,547
interesting...

anyways, mine will come here quite soon and I'll write my impressions on them...

I'll be interested to see what you think, hopefully the bandwagon effect won't come into play as you've heard conflicting opinions. I've had them in my ears since I posted and I've decided there's too much bass for ordinary music (as in not bass-centric) as well. Playing with EQ seem to help but I change between sources so it's not ideal and as such I didn't test too much.
I think you said you had M6's? They may have come with the tips Dsnuts suggested, I can't be certain since I have both sorts of MEElec tips but the wider ones were on my M6's, though both are wider than the hybrids.

Oct 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #3,578 of 100,547
Quote:
I'll be interested to see what you think, hopefully the bandwagon effect won't come into play as you've heard conflicting opinions. I've had them in my ears since I posted and I've decided there's too much bass for ordinary music (as in not bass-centric) as well. Playing with EQ seem to help but I change between sources so it's not ideal and as such I didn't test too much.
I think you said you had M6's? They may have come with the tips Dsnuts suggested, I can't be certain since I have both sorts of MEElec tips but the wider ones were on my M6's, though both are wider than the hybrids.

yes, I have Meelec M6, Meelec M21, Able planet si500 (radius ddm2 knock off) and had logitech ue 100... so yeah, my impressions wouldn't be as valuable as some others' might be, cause of my very limited (nonexistent in fact) experience with higher end iems, but I'll try my best to accurately describe what I hear...

I'm pretty sure that wide bore tips come with m21 and narrow ones come with m21. 

Oct 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #3,580 of 100,547
Quote:
Try out the jvc gumy plus this thing has amazing bass and other frequency......on sell at sears for 7.99$ .........10-20k with 103db sensetivity, so alittle bit louder then fx101
smily_headphones1.gif
, same response as fx101 but 2 db louder
tongue.gif

yea but as soon as they get to the mids and highs fr, all goes south
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #3,581 of 100,547
Come on Dave.. bring something cheap and good!  are you working on something or spending to much time with that FirewhateverDac and those S500???
Work man, people are waiting 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back