The discovery thread!
Feb 27, 2024 at 9:03 PM Post #96,241 of 100,555
Wow, congratulations on the Kinera Verdandi.

Thanks for mentioning Alpha Omega Ra. Trust me, brother, these iems are just wonderful, and the brand is literally gifting away these iems at such a cheap price. They are CIEM makers, basically. The fit on Ra is amazing. It's very well built, ciem style, small in size, and just disappears in the ears. Wonderful fit for me.

Technically, it’s far ahead of Supernova and OH700vb. The bass is as solid as OH700VB, which, as you can imagine, is near basshead level. The bass on Ra is even better textured, and the layering is better too. EST drivers, you can imagine the good treble on it. The clarity and cleanness of sound are second to none. In fact, I find it as technical as the Hype10, which is 900 USD. These are selling for 600 USD which is nothing. Unbelievable. Let’s hope you get a unit very soon to try. I promise, you won't be disappointed.
Wow those are some serious claims.
I will keep an eye on these.

Feb 27, 2024 at 9:06 PM Post #96,242 of 100,555
Has anyone used aliexpress coins? I didn't know you could gain a few per day for checking in until a few weeks ago.

A lot of people on reddit seem to agree that these coins are next to worthless but I've seen some people gain good discounts on IEMs after saving up coins for months.
Sellers sometimes accept the coins to discount their proce by 2 to as much as 10%. It will show in their item listing; and the coins needed will be automatically deducted during the payment process. You can see the discount before you complete payment.

Feb 27, 2024 at 9:25 PM Post #96,243 of 100,555
More of a budget cable story - but the discovery here is the power of the bling for the IEM display/show surfaced here recently.

With the great advice/inspiration of @baskingshark I took the prompt of getting few $10 "surprise" cables with an unknown company in Ali Express. It happened to be one of XINHS stores now, they renamed, and they shipped to me three cables instead of three. Two were good/simple $8-9 balanced ones, but the third (must be a gift) was a totally wild bling one:
20240227_210551.jpg

I could not imagine ordering one - but a good surprise is a good surprise!
The pairing - a match in heaven arised immediately - Crin's Dioko.
What can be better than adding a good wild bling on those huge oval metrosexually- inspiring shells :)
20240227_210925.jpg

Here is your real pair to visit gyms and pubs rather than any silly kilobuck IEMs that may be recognized only by 0.01% of the public :)

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024 at 10:59 PM Post #96,244 of 100,555
More of a budget cable story - but the discovery here is the power of the bling for the IEM display/show surfaced here recently.

With the great advice/inspiration of @baskingshark I took the prompt of getting few $10 "surprise" cables with an unknown company in Ali Express. It happened to be one of XINHS stores now, they renamed, and they shipped to me three cables instead of three. Two were good/simple $8-9 balanced ones, but the third (must be a gift) was a totally wild bling one:
20240227_210551.jpg
I could not imagine ordering one - but a good surprise is a good surprise!
The pairing - a match in heaven arised immediately - Crin's Dioko.
What can be better than adding a good wild bling on those huge oval metrosexually- inspiring shells :)
20240227_210925.jpg
Here is your real pair to visit gyms and pubs rather than any silly kilobuck IEMs that may be recognized only by 0.01% of the public :)
Damn now I want that cable!

Feb 28, 2024 at 12:11 AM Post #96,245 of 100,555
Switched back to the JUZEAR 41t from the ISN Neo 3 and damn is this a great set. Nothing against the Neo 3, which is excellent in its own right. But the 41t is so much more lively and fun sounding. It has a bigger, taller stage. It isn’t as detailed as the Neo 3, but it makes up for that with rich bass.

Anyway, carry on.

Feb 28, 2024 at 12:36 AM Post #96,246 of 100,555
Switched back to the JUZEAR 41t from the ISN Neo 3 and damn is this a great set. Nothing against the Neo 3, which is excellent in its own right. But the 41t is so much more lively and fun sounding. It has a bigger, taller stage. It isn’t as detailed as the Neo 3, but it makes up for that with rich bass.

Anyway, carry on.
I have been looking for the sub bass on the Neo 3 :), did any tips or cable/ source synergy help?

Feb 28, 2024 at 12:45 AM Post #96,247 of 100,555
I have been looking for the sub bass on the Neo 3 :), did any tips or cable/ source synergy help?

normally sub bass will sounded decent from perfect seal, like very tight and yeah, perfect seal. Eartips with sticky / tacky material usually seal better than normal silicones / foams, spinfit W1, spinfit omni, feaulle latex H570, spinfit CP100+ (the plus one, not normal one), JVC spiral dot, pentaconn coreir, azla crystal, azla xelastec etc.
No cables will boost sub bass other than "warmer" with full copper but that as entire frequencies.
Some sources can have sub bass boost, but do you really want to buy new source just to serve 1 IEM? eartips is your best bet i think

Feb 28, 2024 at 12:57 AM Post #96,249 of 100,555
normally sub bass will sounded decent from perfect seal, like very tight and yeah, perfect seal. Eartips with sticky / tacky material usually seal better than normal silicones / foams, spinfit W1, spinfit omni, feaulle latex H570, spinfit CP100+ (the plus one, not normal one), JVC spiral dot, pentaconn coreir, azla crystal, azla xelastec etc.
No cables will boost sub bass other than "warmer" with full copper but that as entire frequencies.
Some sources can have sub bass boost, but do you really want to buy new source just to serve 1 IEM? eartips is your best bet i think
You are right, i have the spiral dots and CP100+ so will give them a try, Thanks.
Appreciate it, i think i have a pair of those too

Feb 28, 2024 at 1:28 AM Post #96,251 of 100,555
I have a lot of luck with the Penon Liqueur tips on the Neo 3. I currently have the Os on them but I have some Bs coming too.
I get better fit with the Black being they exhibit outward pressure due to being thicker, but I can use M,L and XL. Getting an insertion depth variants with each one, that XL the bass wave is longest, while still gaining air-tight fit. Orange is brighter and holds better treble, Black is a lot of absorption of energy in which responds smoother.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024 at 2:30 AM Post #96,253 of 100,555
Nothing yet on the Tangzu Xuan wu gate, anyone has one coming?
I'm waiting for mine, for Philippine review tour. I also tested the initial tuning last year. Did a comparison with LETSHUOER EJ07M.

Feb 28, 2024 at 2:32 AM Post #96,254 of 100,555
Ha ha no I didn't. I shall be in your good books! My comment was to suggest are you going to sell this to me?! (Don't even try :) pocket empty bhai!
Ah, I have a friend who might. DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back