The discovery thread!
Feb 12, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #35,071 of 100,563
BGVP DS1.. Seems to be a more mid centric tuned earphone. Interesting.
HTB1.w_DXFOWBuNjy0Fiq6xFxVXaJ.jpg
This graph shows some of my favourite frequency curves i want in my iems,

Feb 16, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #35,072 of 100,563
You guys see this" Vsonic Ares

HTB14Xm1eJLO8KJjSZFxq6yGEVXaA.jpg
HTB14OuAm3LD8KJjSszeq6yGRpXa2.jpg
HTB1tF6bm0nJ8KJjSszdq6yxuFXan.jpg
HTB1L3e5m3fH8KJjy1zcq6ATzpXad.jpg
HTB1.WO2m6nD8KJjSspbq6zbEXXac.jpg
HTB1Dqhzd6gy_uJjSZSyq6zqvVXa5.jpg
HTB1YKyZeFLM8KJjSZFBq6xJHVXa0.jpg
HTB1AStMd6gy_uJjSZKbq6xXkXXaO.jpg
HTB1QH2em26H8KJjSspmq6z2WXXaN.jpg
HTB1D8eGeJHO8KJjSZFtq6AhfXXam.jpg
HTB1b_xRm3vD8KJjSsplq6yIEFXaT.jpg
HTB1t2wgeval9eJjSZFzq6yITVXaj.jpg
HTB1WReGeJHO8KJjSZFtq6AhfXXaI.jpg
HTB1pzTum46I8KJjy0Fgq6xXzVXa7.jpg
HTB1KwS5m3fH8KJjy1zcq6ATzpXaG.jpg

Specification:
Driver: 11mm High dynamic carbon nanotube CCAW Drive unit
Rated impedance: 50Ω±15%(at 1000Hz)
Sensitivity: 108±3dB /mW
Frequency range: 10Hz-28000Hz
Rated input Power: 10mW
Maximum input power:50mW
Plug size: 3.5mm dual-channel plug
Cable :1.30M TPU cable
Package:
1 ARES earphone
4pairs of silicone eartips(S.M.L)
1 pair of foam eartips
1PCS Carry Bag

Feb 16, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #35,076 of 100,563
They got to make room for the MK2 version of course. It was designed well. Well into the future. I can see people in Bladerunner using something like this. $200 is a bit spendy on them but who knows maybe it will be a nice sounding phone.

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #35,078 of 100,563
The problem is Vsonic also sell the GR07 37th for the same $199 and the same driver and same exact specs. One has to be better than the other so which one?? ARES doesn't seem to have the movable nozzle but ARES has a new housing which should make a difference or what is the point. ARES is interesting but kinda more of the same as what they have been doing so they keep rehashing new versions at the $179 to $199 range w/o real advancement. TBO, GR07 classic went down to $99 and if you want to charge $100 more and still have a fixed cable you need to raise up the SQ more than they do for the $200. Warmer and a bit more heft and slightly more resolution is $150 territory w/o filters, fixed cable, and a so-so accessory package. At least the DUNU nanotube model has better accs. and MMCX for $200.

Ooh, we can throw this in for $200... https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_1604599.html

Meizu-Live-16.jpg

Meizu-Live-17.jpg

images

8IybnXxnsxg2UKYMyPd4pHeA1Xsu.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #35,080 of 100,563
Something new.
DS1-4-700x700.jpg

BGVP DS1 Dual Balanced Armature + 1 Dynamic Driver Hybrid MMCX HIFI In-ear Earphone

Description

BGVP DS1 will redefine your sensory world.

Medium frequency density / high frequency extension / low frequency dive

DS1 makes music more real

The triple balance as tuning philosophy, combined with biological membrane technology, to ensure that the lossless output of music.

The custom sound driver are more able to show the rich sound details, the sound quality is pure, high frequency extensibility is good and the low frequency dive.

The core of DS1 equilibrium performance

High-tech biofilm used in earphones are very rare in sound trumpet structures.

High-density N52 magnetic ring combined with environment-friendly biomaterials and magnesium aluminate alloy to create the sound driver, make it instantly performance much better.

Double composite Balanced Armature to make good sound quality

Self-customized dual composite Balanced Armature, rich detail resolution and rich midrange density performance, combined with the high frequency extension, let the DS1 make an amazing sound.

Elaborate tuned electronic three-way system

One side contains a fine-second frequency divider board, the 4 components simplified into a composite components and 1 composite tantalum capacitor, built into three-way system, the potential of three units has been squeezed in the end, to ensure that in omnivorous at the same time, focus on the tri-band equilibrium to create a balanced tri-band positive tri-band.

Smart wire control, widely compatibility

One button, a key to switch between music and talk, without removing the headset IOS / Android is compatible, easy and convenient

Press once: play / pause (answer the call / end the call)

Press 3 times: the previous song

Press Twice: the next song

Long press 3 seconds: reject the call

Fourth generation high quality MMCX

High quality MMCX Standard Detachable Slot, use the high market share design of the MMCX gold-plated interface and humanized plugged design; make the earphone to add more extended functions.

Good sound from high quality craftsmanship

Medical grade PC material: The use of medical grade PC materials, safety and environmental protection, gold-plated metal LOGO with high light oil technology, make the LOGO and earphone integration.

Professional Acoustic Damping: At the core of the dynamic Department affixed to a professional acoustic damping, after many debugging, making the overall sound pressure of the earphone more uniform and full.

Gold-plated brass sound tube: to maximize the density of the sound focus to reduce the burr caused by the sound pressure output and other issues, gold-plated brass sound tube designed specifically for Balanced Armature tuning tube, Balanced Armature and Dynamic sound separately output, without disturbing each other, with the professional acoustic damping, weakening the burrs and gear teeth Balanced Armature, and keep Balanced Armature strong resolution and details, restore the real sound.

Specification

Brand: BGVP

Model: DS1

Driver: Dual Balanced Armature +1 Dynamic driver Hybrid

Frequency response: 15Hz-35KHz

Sensitivity: 108dB/mW

Impedance: 13.5Ω

Distortion <2%

Channel difference <1.5dB

Plug: 3.5mm Straight plug

Cable: 1.2m ( DS1 with Mic version come with 4-core single crystal copper cable ,DS1 without Mic version uses 4-core single crystal copper silver-plated cable.)

Package

BGVP DS1 Earphone

Hai dsnuts
Thanks for your review. Actually i like bgvp.... And this iem get in be my candidate.

I have plan to get new iem. But i have low buckget. Only under $100.

I'm a drummer. But also i'm diy audio cable too.
I need in ear monitor for me in stage and always for my riset on cable.
And also for enjoy music too. My music genre is trance, alternative and jazz.

I need in ear monitor that have natural sound,clarity,good staging and good separation. About low, truly deep bass. And have accuration.

Can you help me for find match iem for me.
I have some candidates of iem:

Meelec M6 Pro
KZ ZS6
KZ ZS5 Vi
BGVP DS1
BGVP DM5

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:30 PM Post #35,083 of 100,563
I dont have the Ds1 yet. I love my DM5 so I might go for the DS1. In fact the DS1 just came out so I dont know anyone that got it yet. I think for $55 on Penonaudio site. Could be worth a try. From graphs it looks more mid focussed with some treble enhancement. Should have good clarity. The bass end however will not be as deep as the DM5 or the IT01. But no one knows yet.

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #35,084 of 100,563
I dont have the Ds1 yet. I love my DM5 so I might go for the DS1. In fact the DS1 just came out so I dont know anyone that got it yet. I think for $55 on Penonaudio site. Could be worth a try. From graphs it looks more mid focussed with some treble enhancement. Should have good clarity. The bass end however will not be as deep as the DM5 or the IT01. But no one knows yet.
Maybe i will be waiting for review someone on DS1.
Once again thanks dsnuts for your sugestion. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back