The discovery thread!
Aug 25, 2021 at 8:13 PM Post #59,671 of 102,397
Indeed it might be for the best. It just never ceases to amaze me every time I discover people who find it that hard to simply engage in open-minded, respectful conversation devoid of condescending, derogatory remarks
Well at this stage of the Coronavirus pandemic I'm not surprised if there is more... friction to online conversations. A number of nations are in lockdown again, and the latest variant hasn't finished spreading yet. I wish everyone the best during this difficult time.

Aug 25, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #59,672 of 102,397
Can we stop off topic chats? This is discovery thread not forum lobby, I was disappointed when seeing 2,3 threads of progression without any new IEM/related gadgets discoveries😭 C’mon let’s discuss about interesting findings about new IEMs!

Aug 25, 2021 at 9:06 PM Post #59,673 of 102,397
Thanks @AmericanSpirit for trying to get us back on topic. To help with that, have a currently incomplete listing for what appears to be the upcoming KBEar Aurora Beryllium DD set on AliExpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...exp_id=e9ff84b1-bc32-4154-a8af-62578583fa46-4

2021-08-25 21_05_06-New Product HiFi Dynamic Earphone IEM Music Earbuds Sport Headphone_ _ - A...png

No details have been added yet aside from this single picture and the price, so there's probably still a bit more time before it'll actually be available. Looks nice, though, right?

Aug 25, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #59,674 of 102,397
Thanks @AmericanSpirit for trying to get us back on topic. To help with that, have a currently incomplete listing for what appears to be the upcoming KBEar Aurora Beryllium DD set on AliExpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...exp_id=e9ff84b1-bc32-4154-a8af-62578583fa46-4

No details have been added yet aside from this single picture and the price, so there's probably still a bit more time before it'll actually be available. Looks nice, though, right?
Aurora!! Looks nice! Wow so finally it’s out!

OK here is my finding:
NiceHCK’s new flashship, looks like a single DD, but wow priced at $250! Pretty bold movement!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKCkTvz
E0B7B943-C441-438D-8FE5-B99B758C0880.jpeg
3D633A1B-7722-43BC-AF6A-A19BD0B2028A.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #59,675 of 102,397
Aurora!! Looks nice! Wow so finally it’s out!
Based on the ongoing hype surrounding the now discontinued BElieve that it is meant to succeed in their lineup, it should be good if they keep similar tuning.

Aug 25, 2021 at 10:58 PM Post #59,676 of 102,397
Just sharing some IEM which will launched by local seller in Indonesia, it's still not available at the moment, it's also one of great lineup i've heard recently.

1629944880918.png
8BA one, black colour, price still undertemined but should be somewhere around $1000
if i have to choose 3 words to describe this IEM: Engaging, Musical, Fun
it does have great technical to support which is quite comparable against my VX which is remarkable for the price, VX obviously has better resolution, but in term of 3D imaging sometimes i feel this IEM better than VX
it also much more engaging, fun to listen while VX can be considered boring after listening to this IEM
great one, actually I already wait in line to buy it LOL

great complementary IEM to VX user

1629945045091.png
10BA, Red colour, price still undertemined but should be somewhere around $1000
it's more similar to VX actually, it just a little bit harder to drive and more relaxing treble compared to VX
the resolution should be the same level

if someone like VX and don't need the switch, i think this could be your endgame IEM

pic for fun
1629945376116.png

1629944975378.png
8ba+1dd, blue colour, price should be around $600
this one has monitoring sound, the resolution is incredibly good (it surpassed my Yanyin Rosemary for resolution)
clear mid-high frequency, neutral vocal which suitable for any genre, great detail, good soundstage depth which you can feel the sound behind your head in some song
in term of value, this probably have the highest value for that price range, solid performer

Actually i don't want to share this right now because it's still not available at the moment
I just want this thread to back on its track, stop bashing each other and more sharing

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 12:03 AM Post #59,678 of 102,397
Not Beryllium DD. this is a test listing.
Thanks for clearing that up! Do you have any news about when we can expect to see real listings for Aurora?

Aug 26, 2021 at 12:10 AM Post #59,679 of 102,397
Just sharing some IEM which will launched by local seller in Indonesia, it's still not available at the moment, it's also one of great lineup i've heard recently.

1629944880918.png
8BA one, black colour, price still undertemined but should be somewhere around $1000
it does have great technical to support which is quite comparable against my VX which is remarkable for the price, VX obviously has better resolution, but in term of 3D imaging sometimes i feel this IEM better than VX
it also much more engaging, fun to listen while VX can be considered boring after listening to this IEM
great one, actually I already wait in line to but it LOL

1629945045091.png
it's more similar to VX actually, it just a little bit harder to drive and more relaxing treble compared to VX

if someone like VX and don't need the switch, i think this could be your endgame IEM

pic for fun
1629945376116.png

1629944975378.png
this one has monitoring sound, the resolution is incredibly good (it surpassed my Yanyin Rosemary for resolution)
clear mid-high frequency, neutral vocal which suitable for any genre, great detail, good soundstage depth which you can feel the sound behind your head in some song
in term of value, this probably have the highest value for that price range, solid performer

Actually i don't want to share this right now because it's still not available at the moment
I just want this thread to back on its track, stop bashing each other and more sharing
Good to see Indonesia IEM builder around.
I saw some Indonesian IEMs got very nice impressions from local reviewers.
But this/these companies seem focusing on high end stuffs only (understandably from economic point of view), which would be mostly beyond my reach.
(not that I could afford, but saving for retirement plus 2 kids about going to colleges have me very careful in spending.. :relaxed:)

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:11 AM Post #59,681 of 102,397

1629944880918.png

1629945045091.png

pic for fun
1629945376116.png

1629944975378.png

Will these be open to worldwide selling? I'm interested in the DD+BA hybrid.

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:31 AM Post #59,683 of 102,397

1629944880918.png

1629945045091.png

pic for fun
1629945376116.png

1629944975378.png

Very high price for diy, in our country some diy-developers are made top iems for ~200-300$, i think, that this a real price

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:32 AM Post #59,684 of 102,397
Very high price for diy, in our country some diy-developers are made top iems for ~200-300$, i think, that this a real price
Suggestions please?

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:34 AM Post #59,685 of 102,397
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back