The discovery thread!
Nov 12, 2020 at 12:22 AM Post #51,722 of 106,544
Yeah, we don't need to get shut down. All this tells me is that the LZ A7 is hotter than Jennifer Lopez on the surface of the sun, and they are for good reason. They are the champeens on the world in the $300-$500 range. My opinion folks, so save the comparables and comments, well..unless you agree with me lol These things are flying off the shelves for a reason. BRILLIANCE and FINE TUNING.
It's hard to choose! ...They're both hot! :grin:

WeChat Image_20201020164313(2).jpgjennifer-lopez.jpg

Nov 12, 2020 at 12:41 AM Post #51,723 of 106,544
It's hard to choose! ...They're both hot! :grin:

and i bet they both sound divine when it counts? With the A7, i know that for certain. They do. They are better than the RHA CL2, The Mofasest Trio, and the JVC FW01, and all of those operate outside and above the A7 in price, and they get smoked.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020 at 12:56 AM Post #51,724 of 106,544
and i bet they both sound divine when it counts? With the A7, i know that for certain. They do. They are better than the RHA CL2, The Mofasest Trio, and the JVC FW01, and all of those operate outside and above the A7 in price, and they get smoked.
I concur with you. Better than CL2 & FW01 definitely. As for the Trio, I am on the fence. All in all, the A7 is 100% a no brainer IEM.

Nov 12, 2020 at 1:41 AM Post #51,725 of 106,544
Well, I've received the same message. Probably they got a supply promise from the supplier that they will receive the product in case a customer orders from that store. But probably the stock is emptied or the price is too low than they expected during this discounts and we're left with our used coupons and expecting money return after 11.11 deals end.

That's not nice. They want you to cancel it so that AE won't punish the store and it's like you changed your mind, they didn't do a mistake. But the thing is that I won't be able to get coupon or any other A7 at that price. They're sneaky that they don't cancel the order (they can and they don't) I know that trick. Well I'm going to ask AE customer service. I expect no help though. So, probably I have to postpone my excitement about A7.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020 at 1:59 AM Post #51,726 of 106,544
Well, I've received the same message. Probably they got a supply promise from the supplier that they will receive the product in case a customer orders from that store. But probably the stock is emptied or the price is too low than they expected during this discounts and we're left with our used coupons and expecting money return after 11.11 deals end.

That's not nice. They want you to cancel it so that AE won't punish the store and it's like you changed your mind, they didn't do a mistake. But the thing is that I won't be able to get coupon or any other A7 at that price. They're sneaky that they don't cancel the order (they can and they don't) I know that trick. Well I'm going to ask AE customer service. I expect no help though. So, probably I have to postpone my excitement about A7.
AE agent says it will take 3-22 days to get refund. I also see all the stores selling A7 under 300$ are gone so probably the customers who ordered from those stores with cheap price will have that situation. What a nice and honest website full of honest sellers...

Nov 12, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #51,727 of 106,544
i paid $320 for mine with $1.00 for express shipping, and i'm so happy with my A7, i wouldn't quibble over a few dollars. JUST BUY IT!

Nov 12, 2020 at 2:17 AM Post #51,728 of 106,544
i paid $320 for mine with $1.00 for express shipping, and i'm so happy with my A7, i wouldn't quibble over a few dollars. JUST BUY IT!
It looks like I'll end up with this option.

Nov 12, 2020 at 2:59 AM Post #51,729 of 106,544
Ask for a futur discount when they have new stocks on A7 ?

I don't understand why AK Store put some back in stock this morning ?!.... (Morning In France)

Nov 12, 2020 at 4:30 AM Post #51,730 of 106,544
I just know that I had to switch to the Green narrow bore, filter material free nozzles - in order to listen to my LZ A4 earphones, without them going quiet due to moisture absorption.
The A7 does not have the moisture issue. At least there's no reports of it. I've got this issue with A4, A5, A6 and A6mini while the A7 works like a charm even when doing workout and on rainy days.

Nov 12, 2020 at 6:47 AM Post #51,731 of 106,544
The A7 does not have the moisture issue. At least there's no reports of it. I've got this issue with A4, A5, A6 and A6mini while the A7 works like a charm even when doing workout and on rainy days.

Thanks!
This is what I wanted to hear.
Although, mine was another order that OPA Audio Store isn't going to fulfill - so I don't actually have the A7 on the way, after all.

Nov 12, 2020 at 6:53 AM Post #51,732 of 106,544
Ask for a futur discount when they have new stocks on A7 ?

I don't understand why AK Store put some back in stock this morning ?!.... (Morning In France)
I think when an order is cancelled. the item is returned to "stock" automatically.

Nov 12, 2020 at 7:03 AM Post #51,733 of 106,544
Thanks!
Although, mine was another order that OPA Audio Store isn't going to fulfill - so I don't actually have the A7 on the way, after all.

That sux, I'm sorry to hear that. On the bright side there's always a new sale right around the corner on Aliexpress :wink:

Nov 12, 2020 at 7:38 AM Post #51,734 of 106,544
Thanks!
Same here. But I'm still chasing this. It looks like the seller keeps telling me to cancel. They just repeat the same sentences again and again.

At the moment I'm chasing two options that I asked AE to warn the store which I believe will not work. Second, I asked them how fast AE can refund along with the coupon and then I will make my purchase from another store. I will update here if I hear back from them.

Nov 12, 2020 at 7:54 AM Post #51,735 of 106,544
At the very least you guys will be able to make an even more accurate choice since you have the chance to wait for Shuoer Tape pro impressions/reviews. Black friday is only 2 weeks ahead too.

I only got these this time:

Yincrow RW-9
Blon BL-01
Tri Through (6x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back