The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jan 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #9,332 of 9,815
Quote:
Does Schiit's amplifiers ever get any discounts? Or are all from third party vendors?

I believe all Schiit products are built and sold and shipped by Schiit from their southern California location and sold at a fixed price.

Jan 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #9,334 of 9,815
Quote:
I believe all Schiit products are built and sold and shipped by Schiit from their southern California location and sold at a fixed price.

Quote:

You can always get a discount ... when you buy their gear used.  Their gear appears here on our F/S forums.

Indeed Schiit keeps a tight leash on pricing. Since a lot of the Schiit hype has calmed down on head-fi a lot more stuff is showing up used on the FS forums. 

Jan 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #9,335 of 9,815
Quote:

Indeed Schiit keeps a tight leash on pricing. Since a lot of the Schiit hype has calmed down on head-fi a lot more stuff is showing up used on the FS forums. 

what do you mean by calmed down...many threads are still active
smile.gif

Jan 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #9,338 of 9,815
Quote:
Amazon lightning deal VModa Crossfade LP 79.99...these any good? (like I need another set of headphones...)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Negative Ghost Rider these are not good cans even for $80 Look good have lots of cools options and cool box but seems like they focused more on looks than sound. I'd pass if I were you. JVC HA-S500 and Sony MDR-V55 much better and way cheaper IMO.

Jan 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #9,339 of 9,815
Quote:

of course the prices are set by Schiit the manufacture since that is the only way to get new Schiit products is directly from the manufacture and therefore their prices are not fixed.

Jan 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #9,341 of 9,815
Quote:
Have there ever been some deals on v-moda m-100? I just returned my Klipsch x10, and I think I want a portable headphone better.

Not yet, still to new and to hyped to have a sale. They are flying off the shelves right now so doubt we'll see a sale on them anytime soon. I'd keep and eye on eBay and wait for someone to list a slightly used pair like this here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V-Moda-Crossfade-M100-Over-Ear-Headphones-/170979788547?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item27cf308703

Or Amazon who looks like they have had a few returns that are in like new condition and missing nothing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A39PPCG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1359240561&sr=1-6

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #9,342 of 9,815
Quote:
Quote:
of course the prices are set by Schiit the manufacture since that is the only way to get new Schiit products is directly from the manufacture and therefore their prices are not fixed.

There are other retailers aside from schiit directly.

Schiit probably has a strict MAP, which it enforces.  Their dealers seem to be limited in number.  That makes enforcement easier and compliance stronger.

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #9,343 of 9,815
Quote:
Schiit probably has a strict MAP, which it enforces.  Their dealers seem to be limited in number.  That makes enforcement easier and compliance stronger.

You are completely correct. I was not aware that Schiit even had a dealer network since I do not own any Schiit products. I was just tired about all the negative  comments against American workers.

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #9,345 of 9,815
Quote:

They do post prices on their website, how does one get new Schiit products at less then listed price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back