The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #7,021 of 9,815
just added a few things to the cart on the sennheiserusa site.... confirmed discounts applied are the:

HD650 for $340
Amperior for $200
MM-550x for $300

Again for anyone who missed that the code is BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFF

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:19 AM Post #7,023 of 9,815
Quote:
just added a few things to the cart on the sennheiserusa site.... confirmed discounts applied are the:
HD650 for $340
Amperior for $200
MM-550x for $300
Again for anyone who missed that the code is BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFF

RS 180 with (iTune $40 GC) is $200 after coupon too.
I am contemplating on that MM550x too.  Anyone know if it's worth it?

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM Post #7,024 of 9,815
RS 180 with (iTune $40 GC) is $200 after coupon too.
I am contemplating on that MM550x too.  Anyone know if it's worth it?

I had them a while back and they are the best sounding ANC headphone out there (tried Bose, AT, Able Planet, Beats yuck, and a few others) before the release of the UE. I have not heard the UE9000.

The only problem with the MM550 and 550X is that when you use the ANC it sucks out all the bass and they sound a bit thin. But they sound great with it turned off.

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #7,025 of 9,815
Quote:
Could I really buy a LCD2 with two gift card in www.soundearphones.com? Because I received an email from them and it said "Only one gift card allowed per transaction". I just bought a HE500 demo, and I'm going crazy......I want the LCD2!!

I do see where you are reading that on the email they sent out:

If you are hesitant I would suggest giving them a call during the day to request a higher gift card amount.
They are great guys over at SoundEarphones and should accommodate you either way.

You can see that they point out to just give them a call in the product info here:
http://www.soundearphones.com/products/500-gift-card#.UK8kH4fokSo

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #7,026 of 9,815
Quote:
Hi,
Do you think a price of 177+24 USD for a SRH1440, completely fake? The ad is on amazon.
Thanks,
Andre

I contacted them to ask whether it was a pricing error and just got this email:
Item: Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones (Black) [Electronics] [ASIN: B0073P4ESO]

------------- Begin message -------------

Is this a pricing error? A $400 headphones that are hardly discounted everywhere else selling for $200 shipped from Japan is hard to believe.

------------- End message -------------
Hello

Thank you for contacting us.
 I checked, it was also due to a system error,the wrong price.
 Thank you for letting me know.
 I thank you from bottom of my heart.
                 Thank you so much.

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #7,027 of 9,815
Quote:
I do see where you are reading that on the email they sent out:

If you are hesitant I would suggest giving them a call during the day to request a higher gift card amount.
They are great guys over at SoundEarphones and should accommodate you either way.

You can see that they point out to just give them a call in the product info here:
http://www.soundearphones.com/products/500-gift-card#.UK8kH4fokSo

Thanks for your information! I'll call them tomorrow. But if I succeed to buy it, I will have no idea how to do with my demo HE500........

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #7,028 of 9,815
Quote:

Thanks for your information! I'll call them tomorrow. But if I succeed to buy it, I will have no idea how to do with my demo HE500........

That's easy, you sell it to me for a third of the price
gs1000.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #7,029 of 9,815
Any non us buyers here, does anybody know sennheiserusa accept paypal or non us based credit card, been watching this thread, really like the HD650 deal at 340$, i have a shipping address in new york. I also wanted the sound earphone 25% off coupon deal, too bad they do not accept non us issue credit card.

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM Post #7,030 of 9,815
Any non us buyers here, does anybody know sennheiserusa accept paypal or non us based credit card, been watching this thread, really like the HD650 deal at 340$, i have a shipping address in new york. I also wanted the sound earphone 25% off coupon deal, too bad they do not accept non us issue credit card.

Yes I paid with paypal. Pull it.... :D

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #7,031 of 9,815
Quote:

I'm in Canada, when I tried to buy the 650's the site gave me

Quote:
Thank you for visiting the Sennheiser Online Shop.Unfortunately this feature is not yet available.You will now be redirected to the Sennheiser homepage.

and kicked me onto their main site page. I didn't even get a chance to enter my info before it kicked me out. I guess Sennheiser doesn't like selling their headphones to lowlife Canucks like myself. any other people from outside the US experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back