The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #6,961 of 9,815
Quote:
I'm sure they will be posted here after someone sees them and purchased them if they want...
On another note, might want to watch moon audio. Their FB page says deals will start showing up at midnight. Not sure what time zone they're referring to though.
http://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio

looks like east coast. that video says 2:03, posted 10 hrs ago. just right for here.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #6,963 of 9,815
Quote:
In there payment options I don't see any options where I can use the gift card...

It's on the second page.

Excellent timing for this particular deal since I was kicking myself for missing it last time. Picked up $1.5K in cards so far to cover two of my interests, debating whether or not to go for an even 2K.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #6,966 of 9,815
Quote:
Is it possible to buy gift card with 25% off, and then use the gift card to buy headphone with 30% off coupon?

No, they don't allow the use of gift cards to buy other gift cards.
I think someone brought up this last time.

Edit --
Keep in mind this deal is only for today 11/23.
Taken them two months since the last time they had this deal.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #6,967 of 9,815
Quote:

Edit --
Keep in mind this deal is only for today 11/23.
Taken them two months since the last time they had this deal.

I'm in for 2 $500 gift cards. They'll left me apply both the gift cards right...? Otherwise I'm going to cry...

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #6,968 of 9,815
Quote:
Is it possible to buy gift card with 25% off, and then use the gift card to buy headphone with 30% off coupon?

Quote:

I think low is asking if you can buy the gift card with the coupon, and then use the gift card on one of the discounted Black Friday deals.

Good question and one I don't have the answer to. Worth shooting an email to them to ask, but I assume it should be okay.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #6,970 of 9,815
Quote:

I like your thinking. Make sure to let us know how it goes.

........... it'll be dumb if I can't apply both of them. Like really dumb. Like $500 wasted dumb. Like I'm going to murder someone dumb. Like they better refund my butt dumb. Like panicing right now because for a college student $750 is a lot and I don't want to not be able to get what I want dumb.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #6,973 of 9,815
Quote:

I'm in for 2 $500 gift cards. They'll left me apply both the gift cards right...? Otherwise I'm going to cry...

Not online, but I'm sure they'll do it over the phone. That said, if you used the same credentials when purchasing the cards, they may consolidate it, since they use a very simple "algorithm" to generate your code
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #6,974 of 9,815
Quote:

No I mean if I go to buy the LCD-2's with 2 seperate gift cards, will it only let me use one of the gift cards on the purchase?

They don't give you two gift cards if you get two $500 gift cards.
That is just used to help make the check-out process easier I suppose.

When I did the same thing for the LCD2, I bought 10x $100 Gift Cards.
Which they then give you your own personal coupon code that is good for the total amount.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #6,975 of 9,815
Quote:

........... it'll be dumb if I can't apply both of them. Like really dumb. Like $500 wasted dumb. Like I'm going to murder someone dumb. Like they better refund my butt dumb. Like panicing right now because for a college student $750 is a lot and I don't want to not be able to get what I want dumb.

may they audio gods watch over you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back