The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Aug 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #4,846 of 9,815
Quote:
I want to Guitar Center to checkout hte headphone listings, but started to stray.   Ended up picking up a great deal on a  like-new Mandolin  /shrug
dt880smile.png

I'll post my impressions, but my guess will be that the bass is lacking but the soundstage and realism are top-notch :)

I also want to mention how easy, fast and painless the process is to get them to ship it to you.  The entire shipping costs for the whole musical instrument (albeit a smaller one) was $3.47!

Aug 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #4,847 of 9,815
Aug 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #4,849 of 9,815
Thanks for posting this!  I'd been wanting to pick up an HD-650, but $423 (at Amazon) was more than I wanted to spend right now.  I was a little hesitant ordering a refurb, but there was no reason to worry. The headphones came today and they look completely brand new.  The headphones, cables, manual, and packing are all perfect and unmarked--it all looks factory fresh.  It came with the silver box.  I've bought some other refurb products before that also looked brand new and my guess is sometimes you receive overstock with a shorter warranty.  Not really sure, but in any case--I'm perfectly happy with this deal.  Kudos to you and VMInnovations.

Barry

Quote:
Sennheiser HD650 Factory Authorized Refurbs - $284.04 SHIPPED after coupon. (shhhhhhhh cheaper than their ebay listing @ $312.99 shipped. lol)

http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_14573/Sennheiser-HD650-Open-Air-Dynamic-Audiophile-Headphone-Refurbished-.html

COUPON CODE: FACEBOOK
*coupon is for 5% off entire order

Use Google Checkout, then apply Coupon Code, discount will be reflected.

PLEASE DO NOT LIST ON THIS SLICKDEALS.. unless you want this to be SOLD OUT / OOS in minutes.

As for the box:
** I THINK, it should come complete with case BUT DON"T QUOTE ME..... Dahmart on Amazon.com has HD650 refurb listed complete with box, so I am assuming.
In any case, its a good deal for anyone interested in picking these up.

Aug 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #4,850 of 9,815
Quote:

Finally, I was about to contact them and complain "Headphones Month my ass!"

Wow, with the exception of some that I can't afford atm, the rest are all headphones that I don't want.  Better for my wallet I suppose, but not so good for my inner head-fier.

Aug 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #4,855 of 9,815
Quote:
Refresh your screen--somebody must have snapped them up fast.

Still showing for me. Helluva deal.

Edit-- Nevermind. When I try to add them to my cart it says they aren't available.

Aug 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #4,858 of 9,815
Quote:
The T70's are only 326 those are a good deal to. (Used-like new)

Meh. The T70 was ~ $360 on Amazon for several weeks, brand new. They'll probably go back down to that price again soon.

Aug 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #4,859 of 9,815
Quote:

Meh. The T70 was ~ $360 on Amazon for several weeks, brand new. They'll probably go back down to that price again soon.

O really. Thanks for the heads up. I will patiently wait then. I love the sounds of Beyers. I had bought a pair of AKG 271's and hated them. The soundstage was horrible and the vocals at times sounded like they were in the other room. Had a pair of Denon 2000 that broke. Loved them but the construction was 3rd rate. Also, looking at the Ultrasone 900 pro's. Anyone have these? Biggest thing is the vocals not sounding like they are in the other room. Bothers me to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back