The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jul 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #4,156 of 9,815
Quote:
My turn to give back to the community.  buy.com has Denon AH-D5000 for $379.95 + free shipping.  Saw this on Ssickeals.net first.

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=204242051

That's yesterday's news, pal! (Page 276)

But yeah, awesome deal. Good to know someone else uses Slickdeals! Really a good site to look for deals on headphones (and anything for that matter.)

Jul 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #4,160 of 9,815
That's yesterday's news, pal! (Page 276)

But yeah, awesome deal. Good to know someone else uses Slickdeals! Really a good site to look for deals on headphones (and anything for that matter.)

Yes, thank you for that! And if it weren't for that little bit of leeway where I was further explained that it's a great deal, I probably wouldn't have even looked into it. I got a pair shortly after. I still sure as hell can't afford it so hopefully I try it and don't like it! LOL! One can hope... I don't know what I'll do if I really like it because it'd be very stupid of me to return it for the price I got it for. On Amazon for instance, it has only been below that price for a very short instant almost 3 years ago! It's annoying how the price gap between the d2k's and d5k's is so huge though. That's not right at all... It's over a $250 difference, the price I was willing to pay max for anything!

Jul 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #4,161 of 9,815
Just found that Juno Records is selling the Philips Cityscape Uptown for $115 new and the Philips Cityscape Downtown for $76 new. They have a 4.8 average from Google and over 2000 reviews, so I'm fairly certain that they're a legitimate website. It's only $9 shipping to the US from the UK, and I'm assuming it's even cheaper for our European Head-Fiers.
Quote:
Yes, thank you for that! And if it weren't for that little bit of leeway where I was further explained that it's a great deal, I probably wouldn't have even looked into it. I got a pair shortly after. I still sure as hell can't afford it so hopefully I try it and don't like it! LOL! One can hope... I don't know what I'll do if I really like it because it'd be very stupid of me to return it for the price I got it for. On Amazon for instance, it has only been below that price for a very short instant almost 3 years ago! It's annoying how the price gap between the d2k's and d5k's is so big though. That's not right at all... It's over a $250 difference, the price I was willing to lay max for anything!

For the sake of your wallet, I hope that they are sub-Beats quality. xD

Quote:
Just bought the HD558 used like new $95 from them! Thanks!

No problem! Dahmart is really a hidden gem of a store. I really don't know how they sell things so cheap! But I've bought several pairs of HD-205s from them for $10, and everything was good. It even came with all of the accessories!

Jul 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #4,163 of 9,815
Jul 2, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #4,167 of 9,815
Jul 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #4,169 of 9,815
For the sake of your wallet, I hope that they are sub-Beats quality. xD

Lol! That's doubtful. And don't get me started on that XD

In any case, I have a bit of a favor to ask which seems kinda messed up. You really seem to be on top of this and deals do seem to be cropping up, so within a month and a half, could you continue checking up on deals for the D5000's? That would be awesome. If they're possibly $300 or less, you think you could maybe contact me? It's probably unlikely but then I have a chance of actually keeping them for that price. I will of course continually check here and check myself but like what happened to some with the D2000's deal, I might just simply miss the potentially short time slot. I would really appreciate this. If anything, just continue posting here cause you guys are awesome at this, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back