The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jun 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #3,676 of 9,815
Quote:
Grado SR 125i at Electronics Expo for $126.

GoodCans.com says that Grado updated their policy regarding the sale of their products through Amazon [1]. So if one was to purchase a set of Grados from Amazon, where Amazon was the seller, is that considered purchasing from an authorized dealer whereas purchasing from a third party through Amazon wouldn't not be considered as such?

[1] http://goodcans.com/HeadphoneStore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Jun 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #3,677 of 9,815
Quote:
GoodCans.com says that Grado updated their policy regarding the sale of their products through Amazon [1]. So if one was to purchase a set of Grados from Amazon, where Amazon was the seller, is that considered purchasing from an authorized dealer whereas purchasing from a third party through Amazon wouldn't not be considered as such?

I emailed Grado specifically to ask about their policy of buying from authorized dealers through Amazon and they told me that I'd have a warranty if I did so (in my case I was asking about Electronics Expo).  Besides, if I follow the link you posted above and try to find that quote on Grado's website, I don't see anything.

It was about two months ago when I asked Grado about their warranty policy with respect to Amazon, so your best bet is to just email Grado directly.  They were very quick to reply when I did so.

Jun 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #3,678 of 9,815
Thanks, snapped up the Like New one, the Very Good one is still left. Great deal.

Got it in today, the green AKG factory seal was unbroken. :cool: Talk about a nice deal.

Jun 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #3,680 of 9,815
Quote:
I found iGrados at Big Lots for $25, bought the last two pairs they had. YMMV.

What? iGrados at Big Lots? You sure they weren't Sentry knock-offs? I should go down to my local Big Lots
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #3,681 of 9,815
Quote:

You need to ask Grado.

Jun 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #3,682 of 9,815
What? iGrados at Big Lots? You sure they weren't Sentry knock-offs? I should go down to my local Big Lots :tongue_smile:

LOL! Yeah, I'm sure. :D

Jun 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #3,684 of 9,815
Jun 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #3,687 of 9,815
you're proud of that?

Yep. They actually sound pretty decent, for what they are. Also, they have the same drivers as the SR60i, so they couldn't be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back