The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Feb 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #2,191 of 9,815
19 dollars?!  My friend you just got ripped off....j/k
wink.gif
  Good job getting those at that price.

Feb 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #2,193 of 9,815
Dahmart is really shady. On one hand, they have mostly positive reviews, but on the other hand, they have enough bad reviews for one to be worried.

Also, daKmart is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser but daHmart is not. While they claim to be the same store, I am not so sure Sennheiser will see it the same way.

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #2,194 of 9,815

Quote:
Dahmart is really shady. On one hand, they have mostly positive reviews, but on the other hand, they have enough bad reviews for one to be worried.

Also, daKmart is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser but daHmart is not. While they claim to be the same store, I am not so sure Sennheiser will see it the same way.

When I ordered my 600s from them, the product came alright (ish...the headphone was perfect but the hard case wasn't) but the customer service and shipping were poor.

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #2,195 of 9,815
I got my 650s from Dahmart and it was a great Transaction, and I believe they are the same company. I even emailed the Dakmart.com website and they confirmed they were the same store.  just that Dakmart had already been taken on amazon so they had to use Dahmart.

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #2,198 of 9,815
Amazon has the V-Moda Remix Remote In-Ear Noise Isolating Metal headphones, list 79.99, lightning deal 19.99, has iphone mic...anyone have any experience with these (it's inexpensive, could work just for replacements for my wife and 18 year old, who constantly need replacement headphones)...curious if they sound good, worth getting (for me as well, if they have good SQ), thanks

Feb 12, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #2,202 of 9,815
The addias version regularly goes on sale for $199.99 at Futureshop (at least 2 times a year).

Economik.com has them for $268 right now.  I have phoned them a few times and they seem like they have great customer service.

Feb 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #2,203 of 9,815
I might snag a pair of those refurb HD 25s from Dakmart...$125 is tough to beat.

New ones are $190 on Amazon, not the lowest they have been but by the time you pay shipping at Dakmart, the price difference starts to close a bit. I would be curious to see if they drop at all one the mic version is readily available but they are targeted to a different user base.

Feb 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #2,204 of 9,815
I kind of don't want one of the ADIDAS ones. The colors bug me. Especially when considering they'll be plugged into the Black and Red NS6. :D

Quote:
The addias version regularly goes on sale for $199.99 at Futureshop (at least 2 times a year).

Economik.com has them for $268 right now.  I have phoned them a few times and they seem like they have great customer service.

Shipping is only 11 bucks. Also, the new Amperior is enticing, but these will pretty much exclusivly be my DJ headphones and I think they'd get too loud too quick being lower impedance.

Quote:
New ones are $190 on Amazon, not the lowest they have been but by the time you pay shipping at Dakmart, the price difference starts to close a bit. I would be curious to see if they drop at all one the mic version is readily available but they are targeted to a different user base.

Feb 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #2,205 of 9,815
Well, we'll see how Dakmart is. I just bought some refurb HD419s from them for $13 + 4.99 shipping. 

The bar is set low since they're just going to be replacing the AT "ONTO"s that I'm using right now for my "beater" headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back