The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Aug 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #677 of 9,815
Well, it only allowed for in store pickup, but wouldn't let you select a store to pick it up at. It still did however allow for the checkout process to be completed, and it automatically selected free shipping to the address you specified. It seems like their system never updated that they were out of stock of em but still allowed orders to go through, and they are going to honor those orders(?) who knows, we'll see

Aug 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #679 of 9,815

Quote:
so you guys order it and gave an address or for pick up on srote?

As others have said: they made it pick-up only after people started cramming in to order.  (people were apparently still able to order anyway, even with no location near them having it available)

I believe they will actually be shipping them straight to the addresses provided, but who knows since this is Best Buy.

Aug 4, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #680 of 9,815
I tried ordering one last night pretty quickly after it was posted here, but was having the issue of not being able to select a stored and gave up after 15 minutes. Maybe I should have tried a little harder, because it sounds like some of you managed to get it to work. Such a great deal! Wish I could have gotten one :frowning2:

Aug 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM Post #687 of 9,815
Not sure if it's a good deal, but HD650 for 375 on amazon us

Aug 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM Post #689 of 9,815
You know you're an audiophile when you're on vacation in Taiwan, yet stay up past midnight to see a headphone deal.
wink.gif

Edit: Just $269? Time to go to sleep then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back