The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Feb 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #9,586 of 9,815
^ which means they probably are Hong Kong specials, which also means, as I said, they probably sound exactly like regular Beats by Dre Studios.
wink_face.gif

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #9,588 of 9,815
Razordogaudio is extending its $50 off $249 w/ RAZORDOG50 and $100 off $399  w/ RAZORDOG100 promotion till the end of March. Good news is that there are NO exclusions, making for some awesome deals on Senn and AKG products. Especially nice looking are the HD598, HD600, HD650, Momentum (including black) and AKG Anniversary. Lots of  good deals though! http://www.razordogaudio.com/

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #9,589 of 9,815
Quote:
Razordogaudio is extending its $50 off $249 and $100 off $399 promotion till the end of March. Good news is that there are NO exclusions, making for some awesome deals on Senn and AKG products. Especially nice looking are the HD598, HD600, HD650, Momentum (including black) and AKG Anniversary. Lots of good deals though! http://www.razordogaudio.com/

After a recent order, I went to the site for Razor Dog and submitted an e-mail thanking Mr. Larson for the great service of his company.  I hope we can see more deals like this continue from other vendors, too.

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #9,590 of 9,815
well balls. I just ordered HD650 (and an O2) for 412. Meh, free shipping via prime

Feb 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #9,591 of 9,815
Quote:

After a recent order, I went to the site for Razor Dog and submitted an e-mail thanking Mr. Larson for the great service of his company.  I hope we can see more deals like this continue from other vendors, too.

Definitely an excellent retailer.

Ships quickly and responds promptly.

Feb 7, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #9,594 of 9,815
Hey everyone! Im gonna be coming down to the US from Canada this weekend and I wanted to get some headphones (they'll hopefully be cheaper xP). I go to high school so I want something that looks kinda nice. I listen to all kinda of music but mostly hiphop, rap, R&B, and pop. Im gonna just plug it into my Samsung Galaxy S2 X as my driver but im thinking about getting a fiio e6 im not sure yet.... I've been looking at the Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviators and the Philips Cityscape Uptowns. I like the way both of them look and im going to go to Future Shop to try em out tomorrow. Im sorry im kinda new at this. Oh and also I wanted something around that price range. I want something that I can get for around ($100) and I want something that wont leak sound too much. Ide Love some guidance or a decision of which of those 2 to buy! Thanks :)

Also if there are any deals for these that would be amazing! There was a deal for the Philips Cityscape Uptowns and they were $50 at Winners here in Canada but I cant find em anywhere.... Can anyone help me?

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #9,595 of 9,815
Hey everyone! Im gonna be coming down to the US from Canada this weekend and I wanted to get some headphones (they'll hopefully be cheaper xP). I go to high school so I want something that looks kinda nice. I listen to all kinda of music but mostly hiphop, rap, R&B, and pop. Im gonna just plug it into my Samsung Galaxy S2 X as my driver but im thinking about getting a fiio e6 im not sure yet.... I've been looking at the Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviators and the Philips Cityscape Uptowns. I like the way both of them look and im going to go to Future Shop to try em out tomorrow. Im sorry im kinda new at this. Oh and also I wanted something around that price range. I want something that I can get for around ($100) and I want something that wont leak sound too much. Ide Love some guidance or a decision of which of those 2 to buy! Thanks :)

Also if there are any deals for these that would be amazing! There was a deal for the Philips Cityscape Uptowns and they were $50 at Winners here in Canada but I cant find em anywhere.... Can anyone help me?

Please for the love of all that sounds good don't buy headphones based on looks. No matter what the unwashed masses will pan you cause "lol wut r dose cheep headphones. Yoo shooda bought BEATS, dey r da best yo". If you buy for sound quality you can just slip them on and be too busy enjoying yourself to care.
Skip the aviators. I demo-ed them and while they're impressive for skull candy, that's not saying much and they're well outclassed by many phones in their price range. They're also pretty chintzy. The JVC ha-s400 and s500 are both being compared favorably and heatedly to the phillips cityscape line. I havent heard any of these, but i think they all warrant a test drive. Besides if you play your cards right you can just about get the s400, s500, uptown and downtown for the price of the aviators.

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #9,596 of 9,815
Quote:

Pretty sure this belongs in the recommendation thread.

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #9,597 of 9,815
Quote:
Razordogaudio is extending its $50 off $249 w/ RAZORDOG50 and $100 off $399  w/ RAZORDOG100 promotion till the end of March. Good news is that there are NO exclusions, making for some awesome deals on Senn and AKG products. Especially nice looking are the HD598, HD600, HD650, Momentum (including black) and AKG Anniversary. Lots of  good deals though! http://www.razordogaudio.com/

This isn't completely correct. From the razordog website:

"So there’s no catch, other than some Sennheiser models are excluded from this offer: Amperior, CXC 700,  HD 280, HD 518, HD 558, HD 598, HD 650, IE 8, MOMENTUM, MM 100, MM 450-X,  MM 500-X, MM 550 and (X), PXC 250-ii, PXC 450, RS 160, RS 170, and RS 180."

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #9,600 of 9,815
Quote:

Amazing deals great company. If more places did stuff like this I wouldn't have to sell blood to keep up with my hobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back