The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #76 of 9,815
Nov 27, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #77 of 9,815
I just ordered mine.  Should get 10 more and sell them later.  All the other sellers still show like 300 bucks for these things.  Amazon sold them for 100 with shipping but I won't get them until after December 25th which is fine for an impulse buy I didn't really want or need.   

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #78 of 9,815

Quote:
I just ordered mine.  Should get 10 more and sell them later.  All the other sellers still show like 300 bucks for these things.  Amazon sold them for 100 with shipping but I won't get them until after December 25th which is fine for an impulse buy I didn't really want or need.   

kk thnx..and I think flipping is not allowed or at least not on this site..feel free to correct me anyone

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #83 of 9,815

Quote:
Quote:
k thnx..and I think flipping is not allowed or at least not on this site..feel free to correct me anyone

I didn't mean selling them here.  I have friends that would eat them up. 

Oh my bad..
And I found the link and purchased one Thnx guys!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM Post #85 of 9,815
Yes, the Klipsch and Ultimate ears deals are over. You could probably snatch them up a little later from Ebay or Amazon or even here when people decide they don't like theirs or they just want to flip them.

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM Post #87 of 9,815
Great. I could see flipping the Koss on Audiogon or somewhere, but I would be afraid the market is just too small. I guess if you are looking for 'stats you hould take that into consideration. Thanks for posting that, as any deal is welcome, IMO. 

Ebay has really good deals as well as long you deal with reputable sellers. Reputable sellers are usually sellers based in America (but of course don't discount the other sellers, just be aware that China and Taiwan have a history of fake goods) and have hundreds or thousands of positive reviews. If you see a seller that has something like 24 positive feedbacks, one of the comments says great buyer I may have gotten a fake but I don't care, and is based in Hong Kong, stay away. Ebay has no tax unlike Amazon and the sellers usually offer free shipping as well.

Nov 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #88 of 9,815
Nov 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #89 of 9,815

Quote:
I don't know these cans. Are they good? How good is this deal? What's the normal street price?

I do not own them (yet, anyway), but they seem to get pretty good reviews (http://www.audioreview.com/cat/headphones-home-audio/headphones/koss/esp-950/PRD_117868_2750crx.aspx). I wouldn't expect them to perform as well as some of the more expensive electrostatic models, but having never listened to any of them, I can't be sure. MSRP is $999.99, and they usually sell around $650 when I researched them. Here is the page on Koss's site: http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^es^ESP950

Users who are viewing this thread

Back