1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
Next

Last
  1. veyrongatti
    Quote:
    Well its not on sale anymore anyways...... 

2. dxanex
    Ultrasone Pro 750 is $161 w/free shipping at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasone-PRO-Closed-Back-Professional-Headphones/dp/B003USCCFA?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20

3. devhen
    @dxanex:

That's been posted a few times and affiliate links aren't allowed. You need to remove everything after /dp/B003USCCFA

Looks like they've gone back up to $225.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003USCCFA/

4. dxanex
    Quote:
    comment deleted.

5. TheJazzyH
    Quote:

Thank you for your response. Although I'm personally looking to the MS 300 more for it's lower price and single-sided cable, the MS 400 seems to fit all of my current needs. From what I read, the MS 400 should go well with what I listen to, which is mostly rock, J-Pop, and electronic, and that the build quality is better than they appear to be. My ears are rather small, so they'll likely be comfortably circumaural for me (hopefully the on-ear MS 300s are comfortable enough for a few hours as well). And most importantly, they're forgiving of lossy low-bitrate tracks, which is great considering I have to compress most of my music to 192 kbps AAC to squeeze everything into my 8 GB iPod Touch (I will likely upgrade to a smartphone with more space on my next phone contract in a year). Hopefully, the MS 300 can also fulfill these given aspects.

But even as I write this, the prices of both headphones continue to drop. I will wait and see if they ever stop before I pull the trigger on either of them. 

6. Triggerfish
    Darn it. Was out of town and away from the computer for a couple of days. I missed the vamp. Anyone by chance heard of any other places liquidating them?

7. HeroicPenguin
    Quote:

Yeah, definitely curious about this one too. I seemed to have missed the boat on this one too.

8. dxanex
    SKullcandy is doing 50% off sale again (yeah I know this has been up before but they are doing it again so chill) free shipping with SKDYUPS50 code. Aviators are the only can worth a s**t for 75 bones they are not bad...

9. DemonFox

Agreed, good portable can with decent sound and great looks. Wouldn't buy them for more than $80-$100 though so this sale is perfect. I chickened out last time but I'm still in search or a good portable can under $200. I tried the CAL's and wasn't impressed even for $60 Just couldn't love em for what I'm gonna use them for. Not enough bass for me, and this doesn't mean they're bad headphones but I'm not the neutral kinda guy, I need feeling and emotion with my cans. I would still recommend them to people looking for a good portable can but they just aren't for me... Happy I got to try them out though. So search continues, anyone know of a good portable can that will used for a lot of electronic music and movies and some gaming but mainly the first two. Doesn't have to be expensive but has to have a strong bottom end and a personality. Grado's and Senn are not normally my bag but I'm willing to look at anything at this point.

10. waynes world
    ^ jvc s500 are your cans

CashNotCredit likes this.
  11. DemonFox

Only heard about them in passing, what is it about them that you like?

12. CashNotCredit
    Quote:
    Well, I'm not Wayne, but I own these too, and they sound like exactly what you're looking for. They have the bass. Loud, boomy, in your face bass, but not so much that it's super-overkill (like the XB500s). They also have solid mids and highs (not as loud as the bass, kind of a V-shaped signature), and are very portable. They are on-ear, so they're not super comfy...but yep. They seem like they are exactly what you're looking for.

13. veyrongatti
    Quote:
    The Aviators are neutral try the M80? 

14. DemonFox

O_o really!?! Ok, little excited now. How did you get them I've seen eBay and Amazon have them. I live in the states so I'm guessing it'll take some time for me to get em but oh well I'm not gonna let that stop me from getting them. I found a place on Amazon with "express" shipping so total is $81 does that sound like a good deal or can I get faster shipping cheaper? I didn't think it was that bad for total price. Then again I just started looking

15. CashNotCredit
    Quote:
    JVC-HAS500s for $66 shipped. There, we're on topic now. 

Edit: Mine took about 3 weeks to get from Japan to Michigan, USA.

First

Back
553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
Next

Last