1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. PlantsmanTX
    They're available for pickup at the 3 Houston stores.

kl884347 likes this.
  2. Terco
    BGVP DM7 launch at Drop tomorrow for $279 (retail price $299)

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  3. PlantsmanTX
    Funny thing... a Frys ad suddenly appeared in the sidebar of this page. When I clicked it, I saw "Use Code 2228- Signup to Get Deals Delivered Daily". I assume you don't have to be signed up to use that code.

4. Ggroch
    The active codes should work for anyone. And they can be used more than once.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    PlantsmanTX likes this.
  5. Raketen
    Saw this pointed out elsewhere: Amazon JP has the JVC FD01 for ~$260-280 (I think there is a tax removed from list price for non-JP purchases? my checkout was only ~28000¥). Normal price has been around $330 (though JVC iem retail prices seem to usually depreciate 20-30% after first year or so).

Supposed to be one of the better currently available single DD earphones, particularly with james444's simple mod.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/HA-FD01-カナル型イヤホン-SOLIDEGE-フルステンレスボディ-Jマウントノズルチェンジシステム採用/dp/B076W9W5PY

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    PlantsmanTX likes this.
  6. phthora
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
  7. kl884347
    For those interested, 1More has the Triple Driver Over Ears back in stock for 199 - 25% using code MOM25 which brings them down to 150 with free shipping. Not nearly as good as the Best Buy holiday sale of 99, but at least something.

https://usa.1more.com/products/tripleoverear

Everything else is 25% off too with that code. (Or at least most things)

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  8. PlantsmanTX
    From 1MORE:

Send Mom some love this Mother's Day and give her the gift of award-winning sound. For a limited time only, shop and save 25% on ALL 1MORE headphones with code "MOM25" at checkout.

If your Mom likes to look stylish, is a die-hard audiophile, an avid gamer, or simply a health enthusiast, 1MORE has headphones for all her hobbies and passions.

Place your order before 1 PM PST for guaranteed shipment the next day. Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping time.

Offer ends: Sunday 5/12 at 11:59 PM PST

EDIT: The code "1MORE25" also works. I don't know the expiration date on the latter one.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  9. PlantsmanTX
    I saw a new alert notice while I was copying/pasting, and I had a feeling it was someone posting about the same thing, LOL. If you have Ebates, you can get another $8 knocked off the price.

kl884347 likes this.
  10. jwong
    gemNeye, trellus, Slater and 2 others like this.
  11. jazzfuze
    HiFiMan HE5se for $299 at Adorma

12. ksorota
    Not seeing this deal... You have a link?

13. leeperry
  14. CoFire
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  15. Lurk650
    gemNeye and trellus like this.