1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. trellus
    Ah, ok, I checked yesterday soon after post and was confused and then just read someone speaking of the price in the present tense so I was thinking something was amiss.

2. PlantsmanTX
    Apparently when they sold out, instead of linking to the product page with a sold out notice, the link just took you to their home page, which is kind of...what's the word, amateurish? Google Full Compass Systems and check out their facility. They're a bit beyond being a Mom 'n Pop outfit.

trellus likes this.
  3. PlantsmanTX
    From Newegg Flash:

dt770 sale.png

gemNeye and trellus like this.
  4. kl884347
    Too bad it's not the 250 Ohm version. My son has been eyeing that up for a while now. Oh, and thanks for sharing that!

PlantsmanTX and Slater like this.
  5. mixman
    Cool but they don’t tell you the price yet.

PlantsmanTX likes this.
  6. PlantsmanTX
    :o2smile: I clicked back into this thread to say "you're welcome" to kl884347, and to say I hope they put it on sale at a good price. If the way they handled putting the SHP9500 on sale is any guide, I'd say you should check it on the 3rd and 4th, because they might put it on sale before the 5th.

kl884347 likes this.
  7. AxelCloris Administrator
    Please keep the discussion related to specific deals. If you'd like to discuss how specific headphones compare, we ask that you continue the discussion in the appropriate gear threads. Thank you.

8. iron2k
    gemNeye, trellus and PlantsmanTX like this.
  9. D3soLaT3
    gemNeye, trellus, PlantsmanTX and 5 others like this.
  10. Ggroch
    I see Drop (the website formerly known as Massdrop) just went live with the 32 and 80 ohm varieties of the DT-770 for $140. Unlikely an immediate sell out, so the smart move would be to wait til the NewEgg Price reveals.

trellus and PlantsmanTX like this.
  11. GearMe
    gemNeye, ShakyJake, groucho69 and 2 others like this.
  12. speedwheels
    Newegg price is the same $140
    Would buy from Newegg because of the no return policy of massdrop

PlantsmanTX and trellus like this.
  13. groucho69
    The only time that I had an issue with Drop they gave me a full refund.

14. Ggroch
    If you are trying to decide whether to buy your DT-770s from MassDrop or NewEgg.

The Massdrop return policy is here. (returns for defective only).

Exctronix Expo is actually the seller on NewEggFlash. The EE applicable return policy is here. (30 days refund or replace, your option, no restocking)

I have had good luck with Massdrop as well, they refunded my money when their product was described incorrectly. But, Speedwheels is right about NE/EExpo having a better policy.

Plus...its just $139.00 at NE, so you save a buck.

trellus likes this.
  15. Ggroch
    Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80 Ohm are on sale at Frys for $119.00 shipped today.

NOTE:
    They appear to be available shipped only, out of stock in stores.
    If you are signed up for their emails just click their daily ad for the link, then search for DT-770 Pro 80 Ohm. The price should appear on checkout down from $180

If you are not signed up for their emails, you can phone their Customer service line and they will give you the price.

Or, you can message me and I will give you my code, I do not need a 2nd pair

I guess this is DT-770 week. .