The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 18, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #26,163 of 35,336
Jun 20, 2018 at 12:18 AM Post #26,164 of 35,336
Jun 20, 2018 at 6:49 AM Post #26,167 of 35,336
Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #26,169 of 35,336
Do I have to????

The convention here is not just to say: ABC Co. is having a sale. If it's worth while, then you should be able to post an example or two relavent to headphones or audio. This is especially true of multi-line retailers like B & H.

I won't say that you are required to do so, but your post has far less value if you don't.

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #26,170 of 35,336
Got an email from Hidizs:
Hidizs has been designing high quality music player for years now and our mission has always been to provide high-end audio experience to all the HiFi fans. In order to provide an even more comprehensive audio experience, we are here to introduce to you the Hidizs x NF Audio NF-3U earphones: A Premium Pair of Handcrafted IEMs.

What’s so special about the NF-3U?

• The NF-3U incorporates the German imported medical grade light curing resin with the red mahogany emblazoned to truly make the headset one of a kind.
  • As for the interior, the NF-3U features 3 driver balanced Knowles armature together with a high grade copper-zinc alloy instrument tubing to provide the highest sound clearity and delivery.
  • The detachable cable is made of 8 core 6N single crystal copper and silver plated mixed wire. With the beryllium copper 0.78 mm double pins and the 3.5mm plug, each element is designed to give the headphones a clearer and more dynamic sound.

While normal high-end handmade 3 armature IEMs will easily cost you over $500, we are currently offering a 20% off discount for the Hidizs x NF Audio NF-3U on our website. Get your first pair of handcrafted IEMs for only $399!

https://www.hidizs.net/products/nf-3u

Hidizs.jpg

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #26,171 of 35,336
For 2 days only B&H has a lot of great deals, worth to check.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/mega-deal-zone/deals

Thank you! There are some excellent prices here. (the powered monitor deals: Denon DN-308s for $199/pair and Teac VL-3S $50/pair are particularly intriguing. They throw in a free pair of foam speaker platforms with the Teac worth about $12...but I have absolutely no need. A lot of pretty hefty discounts...but some not hefty so compare..

I personally really like this kind of more general post because I can explore as opposed to pointing directly to a one of a kind closeout (like the recent Pro-ject table... really great deal but gone almost immediately to the fastest clicker), or to posts offering more modest discounts on an obscure brand. Just my 2 cents. ADD: I agree with below post, I appreciate any posts that have real discounts on headphones/related stuff and wish there were more.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #26,172 of 35,336
The convention here is not just to say: ABC Co. is having a sale. If it's worth while, then you should be able to post an example or two relavent to headphones or audio. This is especially true of multi-line retailers like B & H.

I won't say that you are required to do so, but your post has far less value if you don't.

Or you can do your own homework and click on his link and look for yourself. No one is required to post deals here and I, for one, am thankful when people do. Comments like this will only lead to people not bothering to post deals anymore.

Jun 20, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #26,173 of 35,336
Or you can do your own homework and click on his link and look for yourself. No one is required to post deals here and I, for one, am thankful when people do. Comments like this will only lead to people not bothering to post deals anymore.

As you know I disagree. B & H is first and foremost a photography equipment seller. It's not too much different that posting that there is a sale at Walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back