The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 20, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #26,176 of 35,336
Since I'm the one who post the deal I would like to ask everyone here to focus on deals and leave the off topic for next time, I receive an email every time that someone post here and it's annoyed and "strongly" ridiculous this discussion, I prefer read deals.
I've been posted deals here for more that a year, I always post the price/dealer/website/etc...
2 month ago I posted a link to Moon audio open boxes, didn't have the time to detail the post because I was working and I was posting from my phone (Is not that easy)... but I wanted to share anyway, I remember was not more that 20 products, It wasn't that hard to check for your self...
These post in B&H is actually really poor in audio BUT the other deals are really good "AND" maybe can help somebody "AND" it has audio equipment that is the reason to share it here... Sorry but I didn't wanted/ want right now /and I probably wont in the future details a big post like that one, you should check the link for your self or skip the deal, simple. We are all in the same boat guys.

Have a good night everyone.

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #26,177 of 35,336
Since I'm the one who post the deal I would like to ask everyone here to focus on deals and leave the off topic for next time, I receive an email every time that someone post here and it's annoyed and "strongly" ridiculous this discussion, I prefer read deals.
I've been posted deals here for more that a year, I always post the price/dealer/website/etc...
2 month ago I posted a link to Moon audio open boxes, didn't have the time to detail the post because I was working and I was posting from my phone (Is not that easy)... but I wanted to share anyway, I remember was not more that 20 products, It wasn't that hard to check for your self...
These post in B&H is actually really poor in audio BUT the other deals are really good "AND" maybe can help somebody "AND" it has audio equipment that is the reason to share it here... Sorry but I didn't wanted/ want right now /and I probably wont in the future details a big post like that one, you should check the link for your self or skip the deal, simple. We are all in the same boat guys.

@Terco

You post more deals than anyone I’ve ever seen since I’ve been on HeadFi. When you post, you do it out of kindness, not because you have to. I want to personally thank you for what you freely do, and I hope you never stop. If you left HeadFi tomorrow, I believe your absence would be a loss to us all.
I hope that some members on this forum will actually think about what they say in the future...

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:56 PM Post #26,178 of 35,336

Terco, I love your posts which have prompted me to buy so many great products. My wallet doesn’t like you though.

Jun 21, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #26,180 of 35,336
eBay.com is offering an extra $15 Off $75 or More w/ promo code PSUPERSUMMER (apply in cart to receive discount) valid on Eligible Items on eBay only.

Note, must purchase a minimum of $75 (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes).
Any suggestions for good deals with this coupon code?
Asking in general - not necessarily the original poster... :wink:

Jun 21, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #26,181 of 35,336
Any suggestions for good deals with this coupon code?
Asking in general - not necessarily the original poster... :wink:

This seems to be like the occasional eBay coupon codes that are basically site-wide, with some specific exclusions, so should generally apply to everything except those exclusions. This in contrast to other eBay coupon codes they promote sometimes which are only for a select group of sellers.

The upshot is that most headphones and other audio equipment are going to be eligible, I'd wager, but you'll know for sure when you attempt to check out and apply the coupon code, since if it is excluded, it would not bring the price down.

Here are the terms spelled out, directly from eBay:

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 21, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSUPERSUMMER
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid from 7:00 AM PT on June 21, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 21, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, cafr.ebay.ca.Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Video Game Consoles, Laptop & Netbooks, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Jun 21, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #26,182 of 35,336
This seems to be like the occasional eBay coupon codes that are basically site-wide, with some specific exclusions, so should generally apply to everything except those exclusions. This in contrast to other eBay coupon codes they promote sometimes which are only for a select group of sellers.

The upshot is that most headphones and other audio equipment are going to be eligible, I'd wager, but you'll know for sure when you attempt to check out and apply the coupon code, since if it is excluded, it would not bring the price down.

Here are the terms spelled out, directly from eBay:

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 21, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSUPERSUMMER
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid from 7:00 AM PT on June 21, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 21, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, cafr.ebay.ca.Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Video Game Consoles, Laptop & Netbooks, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
I understand how that works... :wink:
Was hoping someone has good suggestions for specific items.
Last time around, people suggested (as an example) HE-400i from BuyDig through eBay which ended up being AMAZING deal...

Jun 21, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #26,183 of 35,336
Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2018 at 8:21 AM Post #26,184 of 35,336
Pioneer USA Direct has their 2017 few frills XDP-30R Digital Audio Player at decent discounts when purchased in a package.
Two packages offered in several colors:
  1. XDP-30R with SC-CH5BL-K balanced in ear headphones: $245 (Amazon has the 30R at $278 now, normally $300, and the CH5 Balanced at $90)
  2. XDP-30R with XDP-APC30 protective case: $225 (Amazon sells the case for $49). Seems a lot for a case but it has leatherish inserts.
LINK: Go Here and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Jun 23, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #26,186 of 35,336
Pioneer USA Direct has their 2017 few frills XDP-30R Digital Audio Player at decent discounts when purchased in a package.
Two packages offered in several colors:
  1. XDP-30R with SC-CH5BL-K balanced in ear headphones: $245 (Amazon has the 30R at $278 now, normally $300, and the CH5 Balanced at $90)
  2. XDP-30R with XDP-APC30 protective case: $225 (Amazon sells the case for $49). Seems a lot for a case but it has leatherish inserts.
LINK: Go Here and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Thanks for posting this. It was very timely; the jack on my four month old xDuo just started acting up last night. So, I jumped on this deal this morning. Even if it does not fit exactly what I use the xDuo for, it will tide me over until I can get the xDuo warrantied or replaced. And I had been considering getting a higher quality DAP or amp for my phone for other uses. So again, very timely deal.

Jun 23, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #26,187 of 35,336
Jun 23, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #26,188 of 35,336
Jun 23, 2018 at 10:34 PM Post #26,190 of 35,336
I actually needed a few new ups backups and they had the apc 1500's pretty cheap so thanks for posting that

You're right--a good price on the 1500.

I'm a fan. Ran my entire desktop computing & audio system off an APC 1500 for past 10+ yrs...on battery #3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back