The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 11, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #23,761 of 35,319

These are very decent, and comfortable to me, headphones for outdoor wearing. They are not foldable, but each earcup is individually adjustable, so great for those of us that wear glasses.
Smaller than over ear and larger than on ear. I call the (.75)overear. My average size ears don't mind getting tucked in a little.

On Amazon US - $39.99 - RED and Black
1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS and Android Compatible Microphone and Remote ​

Fun V shaped sound. Burn in a must to get the full sound potential! ​

Edit - I noticed two colours, red and black​

Funny avatar photo...the cat doesn't look happy w/headphones on! "Too much clamping pressure, bro"

Huh no animals were mistreated. Cats have tiny heads, and those headphones are human size.

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #23,762 of 35,319

Huh no animals were mistreated. Cats have tiny heads, and those headphones are human size.

Found the image amusing because my cat wouldn't let me w/in 5 feet of her w/headphones in hand. She's think I was trying to kill her.

Back to the
1MORE MK801: do you own these? What about comfort of pads on ears? I read some negative reviews about that...​

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #23,763 of 35,319

Found the image amusing because my cat wouldn't let me w/in 5 feet of her w/headphones in hand. She's think I was trying to kill her.

Back to the
1MORE MK801: do you own these? What about comfort of pads on ears? I read some negative reviews about that...​

Yes I own these. The pads are OK, a little stiff. I can wear them for over an hour, and comfortable. The design is brilliant IMO - the earpad adjustment. There's the vertical adjustment, and each pad can also be rotated somewhat. So I put the headphones on, put on my glasses, and move each earpad to get it out of the way. Sound isolation is average for over ear. The sound is pretty decent - some sub bass, good bass, nice treble, it might be a little light on the mids. But I wear them when not doing critical listening, but am able to enjoy music with or without good production quality.

Not for people with big ears. I think for most people will find them to be comfortable. And from Amazon you can always send it back if you really hate it of course. If you pick up a pair let me know what you think. It may not be audiophile sound but it comes pretty close.

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #23,764 of 35,319
Here's a review by the prolific Dale Thorn.

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #23,766 of 35,319
Sorry
dt880smile.png

Apr 11, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #23,772 of 35,319
  FYI, Audio Advisor is offering 25% off the Chord Hugo ($500 off).

No idea if you can get that any day of the week by searching other sites (or not).

Looks like v1, but at least it's black!

http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CHHUGO

Amazon, through Gramophone with Prime, same price. $1495 - silver 

https://smile.amazon.com/Electronics-Hugo-Multi-Award-Winning-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00IA1LR30

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #23,775 of 35,319
Oh man. You missed out bro. Been getting to know my BL. Love the thing to death. It is amazing how great it sounds, sq is off the chain and versatile. Take it with me to work and back. Connected to my X5iii. 

Also got the recent DT1350.. Was the real deal. Brand new out of the box sounds fantastic on both the BL and X5iii. 

Next time you all see the BL on sale again. Jump on it ASAP. Forgot the person who posted that deal but. Good looking out for certain.  I felt I got a steal of a deal on it.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back