Nov 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #423 of 1,354
HD650 (without cracks
tongue.gif
)

I love the minimalist design.

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #424 of 1,354
Quote:

Best Served cold !!! These are sick !!!

Absolutely disgusting. As if they weren't ugly enough, now someone had to go and paint them eye-rape red? How could you possibly think that looks good?

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #426 of 1,354
Quote:

These are not mine, but i think that they are one of the best looking headphones

The SE-L40 is quite pretty.

Sounds like crap though, which is why I'd never pay the outrageous prices these go for on ebay.

Nov 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #427 of 1,354

Make your own modded Grados :D

-edit- these aren't mine, just a pretty picture I saved a while ago.

Nov 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #429 of 1,354
Quote:
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :frowning2:

Yes, and that is why the best looking headphones are gigantic "Step, aside, I'm wearing headphones, PRO headphones" types.
Just like the coolest sunglasses are big "Step aside, I'm the guy in sunglasses" aviators and the coolest machine guns are those with lots rails/vents/pointy stuff all over them. If you take something inherently dorky and flaunt it then it magically turns cool.

"Sleek gadgets" are for the timid.

Nov 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #430 of 1,354
Quote:
Quote:
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :frowning2:

Yes, and that is why the best looking headphones are gigantic "Step, aside, I'm wearing headphones, PRO headphones" types.
Just like the coolest sunglasses are big "Step aside, I'm the guy in sunglasses" aviators and the coolest machine guns are those with lots rails/vents/pointy stuff all over them.

This. My SE-700s look absolutely awesome on my head. ESPECIALLY from the front. I'll take a picture tomorrow when the lighting doesn't absolutely suck.

Nov 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #433 of 1,354
Quote:

Just like the coolest sunglasses are big "Step aside, I'm the guy in sunglasses" aviators and the coolest machine guns are those with lots rails/vents/pointy stuff all over them. If you take something inherently dorky and flaunt it then it magically turns cool.

Ha! That just made me smile :)

In any case, here's a stellar example of gorgeous headphones:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back