The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Nov 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #451 of 1,354
Quote:
That's not what I've heard. 

have you heard the headphone or just read a couple impressions? Most impressions are very positive. a few are not. measurements are mostly excellent, too, if that matters to you.

I've heard lots of headphones and the Momentum sound excellent. deep, textured bass and clean mids and treble with no harshness or glare. 

anyway, here's a quick contribution to the thread. I don't own them anymore but the HP1000 are gorgeous, imo.

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #452 of 1,354
Quote:
have you heard the headphone or just read a couple impressions? Most impressions are very positive. a few are not. measurements are mostly excellent, too, if that matters to you.

I've heard lots of headphones and the Momentum sound excellent. deep, textured bass and clean mids and treble with no harshness or glare. 

anyway, here's a quick contribution to the thread. I don't own them anymore but the HP1000 are gorgeous, imo.

It's strange, every time I see that image, it looks so wide, like it doesn't have any clamp at all or would only fit someone with a football head. How's the fit on them?

Nov 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #453 of 1,354
Quote:
The Elega DR-631 headphones. I just LOVE them with passion. They say it is nothing to write home about in terms of sound quality, but they look amazing. 

That is what Mad Max would wear if he wore headphones 
o2smile.gif

Absolutely awesome.

Nov 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #458 of 1,354
Nov 28, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #459 of 1,354
Have you taken a look at the Sennheiser Momentums. They look really sexy (for a headphone) with their English Brown Leather, Polished Metal.

If you don't like those take a look at the V-Moda M-100. They are jagged looking, like a Knight's shield. :D

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #460 of 1,354
Quote:
Have you taken a look at the Sennheiser Momentums. They look really sexy (for a headphone) with their English Brown Leather, Polished Metal.

If you don't like those take a look at the V-Moda M-100. They are jagged looking, like a Knight's shield.
biggrin.gif

The Momentum looks overdone to me. It's trying too hard to be pretty.

The M-100 is the same old looks as the LP1/2 and M-80. It's getting boring.

The simple beauty of the Stax headphones and ones like them absolutely annihilate these.

Dec 27, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #464 of 1,354
Well, this thread has been an inspiration, the reason for being nonproductive in my free time, and many other things in the last day and a half.  
redface.gif
  I have to say anything Hifiman makes, I love their designs, so elegant and simple.  R10s are gorgeous, and so are HE90s.  But, I have to add to the growing number and say my favorites are, simply

The 010s.  I might be biased, I love Sony products, almost bought a Qualia 006, and currently own an XBR1 60" SXRD TV.  But these things are...literally one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life.  In either color.

If you want that picture in full size: 200704_hi-tech_-naushniki_-dizajn_-headphones_-qualia-010_1920x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back