The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Dec 12, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #392 of 1,354

Quote:
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good.  I also love the retro look of my 335is.  But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon.  I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.

Those are sexy :p

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:38 AM Post #393 of 1,354
These looks pretty good future-like or something :p

Quote:
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good.  I also love the retro look of my 335is.  But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon.  I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.

Feb 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #395 of 1,354
2 month bump! I personally have to say my own Vintage AKG K141 Monitor has to be sexiest headphone I have ever laid eyes upon. Also the AKG Q701 in white and neon green cables looks damn sexy as well...

Feb 3, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #396 of 1,354
For head-fiers, it seems to me that the perceived beauty of headphones lies in part on the prevalence or popularity of the headphones in the public. Head-fiers tend to prefer the look of hard-to-attain headphones. Not many head-fiers will find the Beats to be the best looking. In that way, headphones are similar to music. It's always nicer to listen to something few people know about.

Feb 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #398 of 1,354
Feb 4, 2012 at 4:43 AM Post #404 of 1,354

Quote:
Not my aesthetic...

How did someone even dare think about posting Beats? 
blink.gif

As for my personal favourite for the looks:

They probably sound bad, but you can't really kill people with skull candies can you?

I'm sure you can... I guess it'd be the third easiest headphones to kill with. (Following the Beats and Generic headphones.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back