The Audio Lounge
Jun 1, 2018 at 2:37 AM Post #7,846 of 36,226
Last night there's thunder and lightning, stormy and heavy rain.
Luckily no big damages.

I got 3-4h of sleep, maybe...need some coffee badly...and some nice music. :wink:

Have a nice day folks.
lol, I get the best night's sleep during thunderstorms.

Jun 1, 2018 at 3:02 AM Post #7,850 of 36,226
lol, I get the best night's sleep during thunderstorms.

Not with over 26°C/78.8°F in the bedroom and it sounds like your windows are hit by a car steam cleaner. ^^

@HungryPanda thx
My apple trees lost some apple, the most roses are down, some moisture at the walls from the boiler room an a small power blackout a min ago

I like Zappa, great musician with a uncommon style and sense for music.

Jun 1, 2018 at 3:17 AM Post #7,852 of 36,226
Not with over 26°C/78.8°F in the bedroom and it sounds like your windows are hit by a car steam cleaner. ^^
26° isnt that warm compared to the temperature here to be honest. The average temperature here is 33° during daytime and 29° at night. Crazy hot here

Jun 1, 2018 at 3:25 AM Post #7,853 of 36,226
26° isnt that warm compared to the temperature here to be honest. The average temperature here is 33° during daytime and 29° at night. Crazy hot here

Sounds alot like home to me, you're from Singapore I reckon?

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:20 AM Post #7,854 of 36,226
Got to spend a little time this morning trying out the new EDC Bell from Noble due to some wonderfully helpful train delays from GWR. For prople after a musical but balanced sound, these are definitely worth checking out once they go on sale. Decent detail retrieval, smooth and silky mids and a nice uptick in the sub bass without a huge mid bass hump. Nice to listen to something balanced that still feels smooth and musical, and avoids the ubiquitous midbass hump.

Anyone else here heard any of the EDC line yet?

Jun 1, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #7,855 of 36,226

Now if you were talking Fahrenheit, I could live with that. Cold energizes me. I miss my Michigan winters! They only pretend to have winter here and then moan if there are two snowflakes.

I think they have real winters up north and certainly in Scotland, but we are near London.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 8:16 AM Post #7,856 of 36,226
Now if you were talking Fahrenheit, I could live with that. Cold energizes me. I miss my Michigan winters! They only pretend to have winter here and then moan if there are two snowflakes.

I think they have real winters up north and certainly in Scotland, but we are near London.
If only it were in Fahrenheit lol. Yeah, cool weather is nice.

Jun 1, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #7,858 of 36,226

When there is a light dusting of snow on the ground down here in the south, everything grinds to a halt and it’s all you’ll hear about on the news/papers!!! Up in Scotland all they will say is “I’ll get my coat” lol
I’m with you in cooler temperatures, my Celtic skin is no good in the sun :sweat:

Jun 1, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #7,860 of 36,226
When there is a light dusting of snow on the ground down here in the south, everything grinds to a halt and it’s all you’ll hear about on the news/papers!!! Up in Scotland all they will say is “I’ll get my coat” lol
I’m with you in cooler temperatures, my Celtic skin is no good in the sun :sweat:

It's our stupid media's fault, everything's a story ...lived In Denmark for a bit there it snows no complaints, south of the UK and even a bit further up don't know what snow is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back