The Audio Lounge
Aug 17, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #20,011 of 36,163
Some new BGVP IEMs called the ArtMagic DH3. A 2BA + 1 Dynamic driver with tuning switches for $159. Looks interesting.

b.jpg
a.jpg

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:08 AM Post #20,014 of 36,163
Some new BGVP IEMs called the ArtMagic DH3. A 2BA + 1 Dynamic driver with tuning switches for $159. Looks interesting.

I have something similar on the way, the Tansio Mirai TSMR-3 Pro. Don't know anything about them really, but I understand they are quite good. A little bit more expensive I believe and also with tuning switches.

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:50 AM Post #20,015 of 36,163
Hey Majo @majo123 some brief impressions of the new Moondrop KXXS IEM compared to the older Kanas Pro.

There are noticeable improvements to all the issues that some of us had with the Kanas Pro. The KXXs is lighter and seems less bulky, it also has a better ergonomic fit.

Soundwise it is an overall improvement and has really good vocals with an overall better balance at all frequencies. I don't find the KXXS shouty like I did with the Kanas Pro.

Early days for me but it is definitely worth considering but only if you can justify buying more gear! :)

Aug 18, 2019 at 5:15 AM Post #20,016 of 36,163
I have something similar on the way, the Tansio Mirai TSMR-3 Pro. Don't know anything about them really, but I understand they are quite good. A little bit more expensive I believe and also with tuning switches.

Nice, I have the TSMR-3 and I think they are a damn good IEM. I hear the Pro is just as good if not better so you're in for a treat.

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #20,017 of 36,163
Hey Majo @majo123 some brief impressions of the new Moondrop KXXS IEM compared to the older Kanas Pro.

There are noticeable improvements to all the issues that some of us had with the Kanas Pro. The KXXs is lighter and seems less bulky, it also has a better ergonomic fit.

Soundwise it is an overall improvement and has really good vocals with an overall better balance at all frequencies. I don't find the KXXS shouty like I did with the Kanas Pro.

Early days for me but it is definitely worth considering but only if you can justify buying more gear! :)

Thanks my friend, not really about so much nowadays, but I am going to give a quick update on the Zishan T1... Mine is faulty.. it freezes, shuts down and pops realy badly on shutting down and startup, the screen is not responding very well either, I have requested a refund... I'm sure it is just a bad unit and that others will probably be singing its praises in the near future, I don't think I'm going replace it as I have just had a result on another dap... I sent my FiiO M11 back simply because it was a bit too much with the rui and was debating/unsure with them both together .. I had 30 days to return it and didn't want to go past and lose virtually full price if I was keeping the rui as I just didn't think they paired well., rui have gone and the Fiio is a fantastic dap but does lean more to the brighter side but I did like it... Anyway I have just snagged one 3 month's old and very cheap and should be here on Tues, this will be my work dap instead of the zishan.. Happy days  :)..

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #20,020 of 36,163
but I am going to give a quick update on the Zishan T1... Mine is faulty.. it freezes, shuts down and pops realy badly on shutting down and startup, the screen is not responding very well either, I have requested a refund...

I am not surprised by this and I expect others will have similar experiences. I will happily stick with my Zishan DSD PRO. I love the simplicity and the sound.

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #20,021 of 36,163
Thanks my friend, not really about so much nowadays, but I am going to give a quick update on the Zishan T1... Mine is faulty.. it freezes, shuts down and pops realy badly on shutting down and startup, the screen is not responding very well either, I have requested a refund... I'm sure it is just a bad unit and that others will probably be singing its praises in the near future, I don't think I'm going replace it as I have just had a result on another dap... I sent my FiiO M11 back simply because it was a bit too much with the rui and was debating/unsure with them both together .. I had 30 days to return it and didn't want to go past and lose virtually full price if I was keeping the rui as I just didn't think they paired well., rui have gone and the Fiio is a fantastic dap but does lean more to the brighter side but I did like it... Anyway I have just snagged one 3 month's old and very cheap and should be here on Tues, this will be my work dap instead of the zishan.. Happy days  :)..
That's too bad. I hope they take care of you.

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #20,022 of 36,163
I am not surprised by this and I expect others will have similar experiences. I will happily stick with my Zishan DSD PRO. I love the simplicity and the sound.

That's too bad. I hope they take care of you.

Yeah my opinion stick with the dsd pro for the minute it's fantastic and stable.. I would of just got another but the M11 was a great buy and to cheap to pass up, right result.

Think il be ok with the zishsn it from Nicehck

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #20,023 of 36,163
Aug 18, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #20,024 of 36,163
Yeah my opinion stick with the dsd pro for the minute it's fantastic and stable.. I would of just got another but the M11 was a great buy and to cheap to pass up, right result.

Think il be ok with the zishsn it from Nicehck

Sorry you have to go through the hassle of an international return:frowning2:

Aug 18, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #20,025 of 36,163
Sorry you have to go through the hassle of an international return:frowning2:

Well they haven't got back to me yet don't know what is going on, it is the weekend though.. I think (don't quote me) aliexpress issue the refund anyway if the seller doesn't contact you within 4 days of opening a dispute, I contacted them by mail and dispute Friday literally an hour or two after delivery.... I'm sure it will work out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back