1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. OldDude04
    That is mostly why I said he didn't hold back. He has no problem expressing himself colorfully, lol.

2. Light - Man
    The Bad-Boy seems to also have a pop at Porta.Fi who is known as cleg here on HF, am I right?

Anyone try the KB Ear KB10 which seems to be made by KZ but tuned by KB?

3. OldDude04
    He is most assuredly not a fan, lol

jerick70 likes this.
  4. majo123
    OK I have just watched and what do I think???.... He deserves a medal lmao, nothing a few of us haven't said a thousand times but good to see it on YouTube getting to the masses... I salute you hbb

groucho69, jerick70, KEV G and 4 others like this.
  5. SteveOliver
    I haven't watched it yet, still at work myself.

Is is he possibly opening himself up to some kind of legal action or YouTube ban though I wonder?

6. majo123
    I don't know... I doubt it as its the truth lmao... It is my favourite review of the year lol

7. HungryPanda
    At least it might sway drop a little

jerick70, SteveOliver, KEV G and 2 others like this.
  8. HungryPanda
    Got 2 hours to while away, this is a fabulous Pink Floyd megamix with very good sound:

9. Midgetguy
    I seem to have both inspired and completely missed all talk about engine sounds :p. One of my favorite sounding cars of all time probably:

jerick70 and OldDude04 like this.
  10. jerick70
    Well after seeing this video, I'm getting a little worried about the R2 ATEN. It still hasn't shipped. He has posted pics on Instagram of the R2 though. At least I did my purchase through Paypal on a credit card so I have some recourse if he doesn't ship.

I have to agree, the language is a bit over the top for my tastes. It really turns me off. I'm also a bit sore at him for the Fearless Audio IEMs. But so be it.

11. jerick70
    Audi makes some super fast cars. Watch @ 4:00 on this video as an S8 kills a Lambo Aventador S

OldDude04 likes this.
  12. jerick70
    Probably not much. Drop is still selling the Airist Audio R2R DAC after it was found that they stole the IP from some random guy in China.

OldDude04 likes this.
  13. OldDude04
    I'm still a bit sore over the TinHiFi P1 hype, lol. But for the most part, him and I have agreed on many different IEMs and Over Ears. As for the R2 Aten, I think Bob has delivered on all of the IMR Acoustics products so far, you should be good. I think people are more angry with the thought that money taken from people in the Great Trinity Debacle helped fund the start of IMR. So people won't buy from him now even if he does deliver because they don't wish to support him. There is no way to know if any of the suppositions about Bob's departure from Trinity and his culpability to those that were stolen from. Buying from IMR is a personal decision people must make for themselves. I just think it's never a bad idea to have all the information one can gather before making said decision.

14. HungryPanda
    I got the shipment notice with a tracking number for the Aten today, looks like it will be delivered tomorrow before 1PM

jerick70 and OldDude04 like this.
  15. jerick70
    Well that's good to hear. Still haven't received my email.