The Audio Lounge
Jul 29, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #19,351 of 36,082
Well I am not particularly prude, on the contrary, but he definitely lost me with his language...

That is mostly why I said he didn't hold back. He has no problem expressing himself colorfully, lol.

Jul 29, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #19,354 of 36,082
BGGAR's new video on Trinity/Bob called "Biggest con artist in Audiophile history? (Trinity Audio/ IMR Acoustic)" He does not hold back, lol.

OK I have just watched and what do I think???.... He deserves a medal lmao, nothing a few of us haven't said a thousand times but good to see it on YouTube getting to the masses... I salute you hbb

Jul 29, 2019 at 10:49 AM Post #19,355 of 36,082
OK I have just watched and what do I think???.... He deserves a medal lmao, nothing a few of us haven't said a thousand times but good to see it on YouTube getting to the masses... I salute you hbb

I haven't watched it yet, still at work myself.

Is is he possibly opening himself up to some kind of legal action or YouTube ban though I wonder?

Jul 29, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #19,358 of 36,082
Got 2 hours to while away, this is a fabulous Pink Floyd megamix with very good sound:

Jul 29, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #19,360 of 36,082
BGGAR's new video on Trinity/Bob called "Biggest con artist in Audiophile history? (Trinity Audio/ IMR Acoustic)" He does not hold back, lol.

Well after seeing this video, I'm getting a little worried about the R2 ATEN. It still hasn't shipped. He has posted pics on Instagram of the R2 though. At least I did my purchase through Paypal on a credit card so I have some recourse if he doesn't ship.

I have to agree, the language is a bit over the top for my tastes. It really turns me off. I'm also a bit sore at him for the Fearless Audio IEMs. But so be it.

Jul 29, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #19,363 of 36,082
Well after seeing this video, I'm getting a little worried about the R2 ATEN. It still hasn't shipped. He has posted pics on Instagram of the R2 though. At least I did my purchase through Paypal on a credit card so I have some recourse if he doesn't ship.

I have to agree, the language is a bit over the top for my tastes. It really turns me off. I'm also a bit sore at him for the Fearless Audio IEMs. But so be it.

I'm still a bit sore over the TinHiFi P1 hype, lol. But for the most part, him and I have agreed on many different IEMs and Over Ears. As for the R2 Aten, I think Bob has delivered on all of the IMR Acoustics products so far, you should be good. I think people are more angry with the thought that money taken from people in the Great Trinity Debacle helped fund the start of IMR. So people won't buy from him now even if he does deliver because they don't wish to support him. There is no way to know if any of the suppositions about Bob's departure from Trinity and his culpability to those that were stolen from. Buying from IMR is a personal decision people must make for themselves. I just think it's never a bad idea to have all the information one can gather before making said decision.

Jul 29, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #19,364 of 36,082

I got the shipment notice with a tracking number for the Aten today, looks like it will be delivered tomorrow before 1PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back