1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. Podster
    I love my Tissot LeLocle:grin: just bought my first TW Steel a few weeks ago:beerchug:

jerick70 likes this.
  2. mbwilson111
    I have a 400 in my Cayin N3 and another in my Hidizs AP200 but I am a little afraid to just take one out and drip it into the Zishan...Slightly concerned it might corrupt the card. I know that could be fixed... but still..

Do you already have a 400 or would you have to buy one? I would like another but would wait until they get down around 55 pound again. It has happened a couple of times... that is why I have the ones that I do.

3. majo123
    I have 3 x 400 gb cards, but only use 2.. 1 in the mo and one in the R6pro, I also have a couple of 200gb so itl be fine, don't worry too much.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  4. jerick70
    The crono? I'm much more of a functional sport watch type person when it comes to watches. I love the different looking watches too like the Baldieri I posted.

5. mbwilson111
    Well then, it sounds like you can be the one to tell us if a 400 will work with it:)

SteveOliver and majo123 like this.
  6. jerick70
    So I'm still loving the KLH Ultimate Ones. I like these better than all of my DD headphones. I still like my Sendy planars more. Bad news tough.... The right ear cup has started to crack. The crack may have been there when I got them. This is a bad sign. I'll see what the the seller on Amazon says.

7. OldDude04
    Well, that sucks man. Hope they cover you for a new pair.

8. jerick70
    I'm still in my return window on Amazon so I'll get a new pair however I can.

OldDude04 likes this.
  9. groucho69

10. Podster
    Ah, I see. I’ve actually been looking forward to a nice dysfunctional crono:wink:

jerick70 likes this.
  11. groucho69
    Who'd of thought that 6 straight hours of Sponge Bob is not all that entertaining without "enhancements."

jerick70, HungryPanda and Podster like this.
  12. jerick70
    Lol. That didn't come out right. Your Tissot is very functional.

13. Podster
    I knew what you meany but how could I not run with that one:beerchug:

14. Light - Man
    Hey Panda, what the hell were you thinking, you nearly flattened that young lady!!!

Are you back working in London Zoo selling ice creams to kids............................

[​IMG]

Rhino73, groucho69 and HungryPanda like this.
  15. Podster
    The one in the back left bang’in on their tummy to beat does remind me “ The Girl’s Got Rhythm”:grin: