1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. majo123
    well fingers crossed... I have my tunes to keep me entertained while I'm resting up... Thanks dude.

Rhino73, groucho69, jerick70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Light - Man
    More like this?

[​IMG]

but not quite like this.......

[​IMG]

Hey Majo, sounds to me like you have no choice but to go private and pay for a scan or go to a physio who could assess the problem and give you exercises to strengthen the knee.

I take it that you have tried cooling gel packs several times daily........................

Rhino73, groucho69, DBaldock9 and 3 others like this.
  3. DBaldock9
    Have any of y'all heard anything about the $100 LeeSound Darkvoice TE4 - 1W @ 32Ω, all Tube, Class A Headphone Amp?
    It actually has 2 Inputs (RCA & 3.5mm TRS), and 3 Outputs (RCA, 3.5mm TRS, & 6.5mm TRS).
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33034737734.html
    [​IMG]

4. majo123
    Go private is not an option far too expensive, and to be honest I'm a leg falling off type of guy.. In other words it has to be really bad before I take or use any type of medication or painkiller, now this i have to admit is a double edged sword in the one hand Im not taking medication just for the sake of it like so many do nowadays but in certain circumstances like this I really need to be doing more.. I have only been suffering again about 2 weeks though but now is the time to use packs and ibuprofen gel

groucho69 likes this.
  5. Light - Man
    I checked online and spotted this place in Bournemouth that only charges £70 for an ultrasound (which seems very good to me as I paid €150 for a scan last year).
    There could be some fluid build up that can be easily treated, etc..................

Link here: https://www.aecc.ac.uk/patients/treatment-and-services/ultrasound-scans/

Rhino73 likes this.
  6. majo123
    wow thanks my friend I will have a look... Cheers

Light - Man likes this.
  7. majo123
    Yeah brilliant I will give them and my doctors a ring on Monday see how it all works... Thanks dude.

8. majo123
    I do have a lot of fluid that's what the swelling is, anyway enough of my ailments and thanks all... My tin p1 should hopefully be here tomorrow, looking forward to them.

Rhino73 and SteveOliver like this.
  9. Richsvt
    Sunday morning coffee and vinyl selections:

10. Richsvt
    @majo123 Here's to you getting better fast. Sending positive thoughts your way. Be well my friend...

Rhino73, OldDude04 and majo123 like this.
  11. majo123
    Thanks my friend.... Just wear and tear, little bit of keyhole surgery and I'm sure il be fine.

Richsvt and OldDude04 like this.
  12. Light - Man
    Exactly, what could possibly go wrong...................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. OldDude04
    @majo123 hope it all works out man. Knee issues suck and can really slow you down.

Rhino73, Light - Man and majo123 like this.
  14. majo123
    thanks dude, it's annoying me I haven't even been in the kayak this year as weather wasn't great for a while then now it is my knee has gone again!... Still means more tune time :beyersmile: p1 tomorrow and zishan dsd pro in the next few weeks

OldDude04 and Light - Man like this.
  15. Light - Man
    Sorry Bro, but if you did not walk your dog down the beach so often and instead you did a load of kayaking, then perhaps your knee would not be so smashed and therefore would not need knee replacement under general anesthetic!

BTW, several of my very best friends died under general and so the next time that I will see them will be in the afterlife.........................:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019