1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. majo123
    Pmsl thanks for your kind words lol

Light - Man likes this.
  2. OldDude04
    Wow, that took a dark turn fast, lol.

Rhino73, majo123, groucho69 and 3 others like this.
  3. HungryPanda
    I'll lighten the mood

pandas.dancing.gif

Rhino73, Layman1, Richsvt and 6 others like this.
  4. SpeakerBox
    It did cut back walking my Lab over 20 miles a week and the hip has improved. Now we do 7 miles a week with added ball throwing. Seems to have helped me some.

5. jerick70
    LOL.....It was getting a little thick in here.

HungryPanda likes this.
  6. jerick70
    And a little video to make it even more light in here..... @HungryPanda you're famous!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  7. majo123
    Phew good lol... Thanks to all of you genuinely and your well wishes and advice, now get back to wonton spending and temptation :imp:... Zishan dsd pro.

8. jerick70
    Damn, that thing.... I'm spending all my money on watches. The deals right now are insane.... I just bought like 4 automatic Swiss watches from the Audio kit I sold. Been wanting these for a long time and these are super affordable right now.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Light - Man, Rhino73, Richsvt and 5 others like this.
  9. majo123
    Nice.. Like the Hamilton and tissot

jerick70 likes this.
  10. jerick70
    Very nice watches. I collect these and I can't believe the prices right now. The Tissot was like 70% off.

majo123 likes this.
  11. rr12267
    Interesting the Hamilton has the crown and day windows in the opposite side. Don’t see that every day.

majo123 and jerick70 like this.
  12. jerick70
    This is a really cool watch. Made for real pilots and has an airspeed / wind scale so a pilot can calculate on the fly. For the price it packs a lot of complications for the money and you are getting it from a premier company in the watch industry.

majo123 likes this.
  13. majo123
    @HungryPanda what size memory card have you managed to run in the zishan dsd pro, I'm asking because it says upto 256gb, have you tried larger?

14. mbwilson111
    Hi, he went into work. I have borrowed it for a couple of days. It has a 128GB card in it because that is what was already lying around. If you already have a larger card there just try it.

BTW, if you want your albums to appear in alphabetical order you will need to use FAT Sorter. They will be in the order in which you added the albums so if you add things here and there and then do not use the sort it will be a mess. That was the state this one was in when I used it last night but it has since been sorted.

Many of the simpler Chinese Daps require this. Others do it for you just as windows explorer does.

Rhino73, Light - Man and majo123 like this.
  15. majo123
    thanks I was just wondering if he had tried bigger, I have smaller but would be nice if I can just drop a 400 on it.