The Audio Lounge
Jul 2, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #18,526 of 36,135
got my tin audio T3 this morning, £60... Did I just say £60! :astonished: I have heard iems costing 100s that sound far worse than these! These are absolutely fantastic out of the box seriously making me reavulate what I spend on this hobby and honestly this has nothing to do with finance, I bought these for work lol... There isn't anything I don't like about them, roll on the p1 if these are anythjng to go by.

The T2 is one of the best IEM I've heard in the price range up to 50 bucks, the T3 seems to be a no-brainer too. ^^
Still interested in the P1, but it looks like I'm out of the game for a while...

@majo123 have fun with the P1 and maybe you can do a review?

Jul 2, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #18,527 of 36,135
The T2 is one of the best IEM I've heard in the price range up to 50 bucks, the T3 seems to be a no-brainer too. ^^
Still interested in the P1, but it looks like I'm out of the game for a while...

@majo123 have fun with the P1 and maybe you can do a review?
the T3 is a fantastic iem truly, I'm shocked how good this is from build to audio... £60 lol, if they can do this for £60 then what can they do with a £150 p1! I have had probably 5 or 6 iems in the last 6 months and honestly the T3 are my favourite and cost a fraction of some of them, I just can't fault them.. I maybe have had some slightly technically better, but I want to stress the MAYBE these have excellent detail.nice open stage and layering, great sub bass rumble, treble is just on the border but I actually like that as it gives it a nice sparkle.. And last of all they fit my ears fantastic.
I have sold numerous iems for various reasons, fit, sound, just not using.. These aren't going anywhere.
Roll on p1 and il think about doing the review lol

Jul 2, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #18,528 of 36,135
Hey Majo, glad that you are liking the T3. The cable is really nice but perhaps a bit blingy for me.

I have the T3 as well as the KZ ZS10 Pro and the Pro gets most use. But perhaps the 10 Pro might be a bit tight in your ears.

Why don't you get the Pro also and do a comparison........ and just keep the winner?

BTW, I was very disappointed by the Nighthawks Carbon but several well respected people like it, so it really divides opinions.

OldDude, it is something that you really have to try yourself but at $200 new, it is quite a bargain and you can sell on or return if it does not suit you.

Jul 2, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #18,530 of 36,135
Anyone watching the English lady’s playing footy against the American soccer playing lady’s tonight :smile_phones:
I’ll be watching but not listening as I’ll be listening to stuff like this-
oh I'm watching and listening, it's been a pretty good tournament... Hope we can behave sensibly no fighting on the lounge lol :flag_gb: I want either England or the USA to win pmsl :thinking:

Jul 2, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #18,532 of 36,135

Jul 2, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #18,533 of 36,135
I sold my wallet to buy buds....please help me...

Which buds?

BTW, I was very disappointed by the Nighthawks Carbon but several well respected people like it, so it really divides opinions.

Some people say that the recommended 150 hour burn in makes a huge difference. I loved mine out of the box.

Jul 2, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #18,534 of 36,135
Hey Majo, glad that you are liking the T3. The cable is really nice but perhaps a bit blingy for me.

I have the T3 as well as the KZ ZS10 Pro and the Pro gets most use. But perhaps the 10 Pro might be a bit tight in your ears.

Why don't you get the Pro also and do a comparison........ and just keep the winner?

OldDude, it is something that you really have to try yourself but at $200 new, it is quite a bargain and you can sell on or return if it does not suit you.

Those 10s will be way to big for my ears... The T3 are really good, I have been doing this hobby on and off for a while and the T3 really shows how the hobby has evolved in the last few years, 3 or 4 year's ago there was mostly clear differences in price to performance, now I genuinely feel those lines are being severely blurred, the T3 to my ears doesn't sound anything like a £60 iem it's punching way above.

Not even tried them balanced or on the R6pro yet... Later.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #18,536 of 36,135
I love living close enough to an Amazon hub to get some one day shipping. The Nighthawk Carbons are in the building! Oh man, oh man.... These things tickle my inner basshead in all the right places, lol. They are dark for sure, but I fear no EQ. They just took a 12db shot of bass from 10hz to 50hz and didn't distort. Insanity. I wouldn't run that normally, but I had to test the excursion :p . These wouldn't replace my modded M1060 as my favorite, but I'll be using these when I need a good dose of the clean hard hitting low end. I'm extremely impressed with these for $200. I used to own the king of basshead headphones, the JVC HA-SZ2000 and sold them because they lacked in the mids and highs. The Carbons come close to the JVC in bass (with EQ) but have much better mids and highs. These have already earned themselves a spot on my roster, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm using the protein leather pads, but I'm about to try the suedes in a minute. These came out of nowhere for me, I wasn't even looking at Nighthawks, but thanks Amazon for the coupon, lol.

2019-07-02 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 2019-07-02.jpg
    2019-07-02.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back