The Audio Lounge
Jul 1, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #18,496 of 36,014

I had one and was a great little unit. I used to charge once every other week. Lasted that long. Never used the JET effects too much, great sounding. Awesome price for something of this caliber.

Jul 1, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #18,498 of 36,014
Who still has a wallet? Why even bother, there's never any money to put into it...

Jul 1, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #18,499 of 36,014
Got to say, I have been struggling with the X3ii. I loaded about 350GB onto a card and forgot to format to Fat32, unit can't read card in exfat to update library. Formatted card on my computer and then reloaded music back, unit still won't read it. Forgot that the X3 is finicky with cards unless you let the unit format it. Damn, third time better be a charm...takes hours to load the card. Just want to listen to it...seems like the mechanical gremlins and such have been visiting me too long. Still can't get my car to where it is fixed...I need to decompress and just be in a state of equilibrium, no fixes needed for anything and no money bleeding away. Positive note the new FW worked out...

Yeah, the unit needs to format the card or crap gets dicey. One of the pains in the *** of the device. But, when the device formats the card then you put the music on it, you'll be good.

Jul 1, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #18,500 of 36,014
I read that if I load v1.6 of the FW, see if loads the library and then update to 2.0, it might work. Some seem to have some success. Since loading FW is super easy, I'll try that first...

Jul 1, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #18,502 of 36,014
I don't have the time to catch up on the pages I've missed. But I see we have a new thread title. Why doesn't the picture have an upside down wallet shaking dust out of it? :D

Or something like this? Lol

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Jul 1, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #18,503 of 36,014
maybe something like this
broke-wallet-character-vector-13992788.jpg

Jul 2, 2019 at 1:52 AM Post #18,505 of 36,014
Since posting hbbs first impressions link of the tin hifi P1 I have been keeping an eye on all media and it just seems to be getting better and better apart from one opinion.. I was going to replace my er3xr that I destroyed but after reading more stellar opinions I decided to replace with the p1 and give them a go, Ordered this morning.
Was sad about the er3xr another iem I have destroyed, think its the 3rd washed pair, I decided also to order the t3 for work as I can't afford to keep washing them at 200 ish each lol.
The R6pro is probably overall the best dap I have owned period, ui, bulld, sound are all stellar, I love it and really has made the er4xr sound more full and shows there excellent imaging. I still intend to sit back a bit and just enjoy and if it wasn't for the broken er3xr I wouldn't have bothered with the p1, will still be about but probably not as much (he says lol)

Jul 2, 2019 at 2:36 AM Post #18,506 of 36,014
Since posting hbbs first impressions link of the tin hifi P1 I have been keeping an eye on all media and it just seems to be getting better and better apart from one opinion.. I was going to replace my er3xr that I destroyed but after reading more stellar opinions I decided to replace with the p1 and give them a go, Ordered this morning.
Was sad about the er3xr another iem I have destroyed, think its the 3rd washed pair, I decided also to order the t3 for work as I can't afford to keep washing them at 200 ish each lol.
The R6pro is probably overall the best dap I have owned period, ui, bulld, sound are all stellar, I love it and really has made the er4xr sound more full and shows there excellent imaging. I still intend to sit back a bit and just enjoy and if it wasn't for the broken er3xr I wouldn't have bothered with the p1, will still be about but probably not as much (he says lol)
Head gear in your possession face a double edged sword, the circle of life or execution although not intentional lol
Does your head gear silently quiver and shake when you cast your gaze across them :smiling_imp:
Joking aside, it’s nice to see someone as contented as myself with their gear. :blush:

Jul 2, 2019 at 3:23 AM Post #18,507 of 36,014
N6ii arrives today - very excited! Should have brought a 4.4mm balanced IEM with me to work this morning though...

Jul 2, 2019 at 4:31 AM Post #18,508 of 36,014
Head gear in your possession face a double edged sword, the circle of life or execution although not intentional lol
Does your head gear silently quiver and shake when you cast your gaze across them :smiling_imp:
Joking aside, it’s nice to see someone as contented as myself with their gear. :blush:

My wallet does, between washing and not suitable its a thin line lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back