Sony NW-A40 Series NW-A45/A46/A47
Apr 1, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #796 of 1,999
Hello
If i play a song from a folder can i shuffle it Wite all the songs in the player?

Is it have play next?

When playing shuffle all song can you see the playlist?

When you delete a song in shuffle all what happen?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #798 of 1,999
Hello
If i play a song from a folder can i shuffle it Wite all the songs in the player?

Is it have play next?

When playing shuffle all song can you see the playlist?

When you delete a song in shuffle all what happen?

Yes and yes. You can shuffle your entire library. In fact, you can even set it so that if you're playing an album and it finishes, it will go to the next album!

If you swipe right, it shows the shuffle library so you can see what is currently playing and what songs will play next. (if you're not on shuffle swiping right just shows you what songs are up next)

As for playlists, I haven't set it up yet. I tried adding a song to a playlist but it said I have to connect to my computer to make a playlist.

Haha I'm not stretching for a desktop setup anytime soon. That's interesting regarding the V10, I am on the V20. In terms of sound signature did you pick up anything, like is the SABRE on the V10 more bright/glary in the treble or that's not an issue for you?

Yea I think the V10 SABRE gets a little hotter in the treble region. The walkman seems to be more balanced. I have pretty sensitive ears.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #801 of 1,999
Yeah me too. I actually like it plus you get an added benefit of lower battery usage

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:40 AM Post #805 of 1,999
Can anyone tell me what the volume goes up to on the A45 and is does it have decent power? I'd only be using it with iems with it. Also is it necessary to pick up screen protectors for it..I will get a case.

Thanks

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #806 of 1,999
Can anyone tell me what the volume goes up to on the A45 and is does it have decent power? I'd only be using it with iems with it. Also is it necessary to pick up screen protectors for it..I will get a case.

Thanks

The volume steps from 0-120. I've never gone over 80 using my Monk+, cheap IEMs, PX100, and line-out to my car stereo. With that in mind, however, they are only 35mw into 16 ohms.

I do think you should have some screen protection - I cut out a generic protector from a phone and touch sensitivity was not affected. I personally don't use a case as I like the svelte size and being able to feel my way around the physical buttons.

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #807 of 1,999
The volume steps from 0-120. I've never gone over 80 using my Monk+, cheap IEMs, PX100, and line-out to my car stereo. With that in mind, however, they are only 35mw into 16 ohms.

I do think you should have some screen protection - I cut out a generic protector from a phone and touch sensitivity was not affected. I personally don't use a case as I like the svelte size and being able to feel my way around the physical buttons.

Well it sounds like it would be plenty powerful enough for my needs. They sell screen protectors on Amazon so I'll order a few and a case. Thanks for your help.

Apr 4, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #809 of 1,999

Attachments

• CD5BAF43-D49B-4988-956B-375E7E007504.jpeg
    CD5BAF43-D49B-4988-956B-375E7E007504.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back