1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony NW-A40 Series NW-A45/A46/A47

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by bizkid, Jul 11, 2017.
First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last
  1. DavidM2
    Hello
    If i play a song from a folder can i shuffle it Wite all the songs in the player?

Is it have play next?

When playing shuffle all song can you see the playlist?

When you delete a song in shuffle all what happen?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. DavidM2
    and..
    When you play flac and then 32k mp3 podcast, is it play smoothly

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. jamor
    Yes and yes. You can shuffle your entire library. In fact, you can even set it so that if you're playing an album and it finishes, it will go to the next album!

If you swipe right, it shows the shuffle library so you can see what is currently playing and what songs will play next. (if you're not on shuffle swiping right just shows you what songs are up next)

As for playlists, I haven't set it up yet. I tried adding a song to a playlist but it said I have to connect to my computer to make a playlist.

Yea I think the V10 SABRE gets a little hotter in the treble region. The walkman seems to be more balanced. I have pretty sensitive ears.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  4. DavidM2
    It can play the all album and then play next shuffle album, like on gonmad player?

5. BensonTT
    I have been listening with clear audio on and am starting to like it a lot. Anyone else?

bruce1967 likes this.
  6. mundixx
    Yeah me too. I actually like it plus you get an added benefit of lower battery usage

BensonTT likes this.
  7. jamor
    It will play the full album then play the next album in order as it is on the walkman. It's not random or a shuffle.

8. NewEve
    Anyone could tell me how it compares to the NWZ-A15 series?

9. NewEve
    With which headphones?

10. bruce1967
    Can anyone tell me what the volume goes up to on the A45 and is does it have decent power? I'd only be using it with iems with it. Also is it necessary to pick up screen protectors for it..I will get a case.

Thanks

11. kismetsky
    The volume steps from 0-120. I've never gone over 80 using my Monk+, cheap IEMs, PX100, and line-out to my car stereo. With that in mind, however, they are only 35mw into 16 ohms.

I do think you should have some screen protection - I cut out a generic protector from a phone and touch sensitivity was not affected. I personally don't use a case as I like the svelte size and being able to feel my way around the physical buttons.

bruce1967 likes this.
  12. bruce1967

Well it sounds like it would be plenty powerful enough for my needs. They sell screen protectors on Amazon so I'll order a few and a case. Thanks for your help.

13. HuoYuanJia
    Can anyone tell me if the WM-port can be used for external DACs? I'm thinking mostly about using the A40 as an interface for the Hugo 2.

14. BensonTT
    It actually calmed down alot, not as bright when first out of the box. IE800
    yes

15. mikp
    I quicly tested the a45, but theres no sound adjustment available when connected to BT. Any idea why sony did this?

First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Next

Last