Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #3,391 of 41,053

Quote:
Nice setup! Can i have it
tongue.gif

It's a small time rig considering the rigs of some of the guys here. But I am very pleased about it and the fact that it sounds very good for me.

Jan 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #3,392 of 41,053
my d2000s should arrive in the next couple hours, so excited!@!#!#!#

Jan 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #3,393 of 41,053

Quote:
my d2000s should arrive in the next couple hours, so excited!@!#!#!#

And she just can't hide it!  She about to loose control and I think she likes it!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #3,398 of 41,053
Jan 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #3,400 of 41,053

Quote:
My mobile office when traveling.

1. iPad 2
  2. Nuforce LOD
  3. Leckerton UHA-6S
  4. Sennheiser HD 25-1 II

I took these in May, so I guess these pics are technically verboten, but the setup is exactly the same to this day, down to the lockscreen and wallpaper (though not some of the apps).

Y U NO LAPTOP?

Jan 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #3,401 of 41,053

Quote:
A while since I posted here and since i've been playing with some settings on the camera good excuse to do so. At it's current state as in 5 minutes ago ( and still ) devoid of any attempt to pretty it up for photos :)
This is the listening area, feed-source and other cans are elsewhere.  All electrostats in this area for the past little while. A couple of unobtainiums in this pic.

nice setup!  btw, where'd you get the dust covers?  i am a smoker and prefer to cover my gear/hps when not in use.  the better to minimize dusting....

Jan 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #3,403 of 41,053

Quote:
nice setup!  btw, where'd you get the dust covers?  i am a smoker and prefer to cover my gear/hps when not in use.  the better to minimize dusting....

Oh actually those are from a dollar store! They do the same thing as the larger more expensive Stax covers, but for about $2 each. They sell as Sweater travel bags and you just cut the bottoms off carefully.
 That or you can use those thicker plastic zippered bags that come with blankets. They seem a little thicker.
I put two tiny breather holes in the top corners of each in case of moisture buildup inside, and also tacked a small thing of silica gel to the back of the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back