Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Dec 30, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #19,231 of 41,068
Here's my setup:

From left to right
Schiit Ragnarok SS Amp
Schiit Lyr Hybrid Tube Amp (attached to Audio Technica Turntable and Schiit Mani Phono Preamp)
Yulong Sabre DA-8 DAC
Yulong Sabre P-18 Power Conditioner
Violectric V281 SS Amp

Sennheiser HD800
HifiMan HE-400i
Audeze LCD-X
Audeze LCD-2 (Rev 2 pre-fazor)

Dec 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #19,232 of 41,068
Here's my setup:

From left to right
Schiit Ragnarok SS Amp
Schiit Lyr Hybrid Tube Amp (attached to Audio Technica Turntable and Schiit Mani Phono Preamp)
Yulong Sabre DA-8 DAC
Yulong Sabre P-18 Power Conditioner
Violectric V281 SS Amp

Sennheiser HD800
HifiMan HE-400i
Audeze LCD-X
Audeze LCD-2 (Rev 2 pre-fazor)

That looks like some satisfying Schiit :D. Nice setup you've got there, good range of gear.

Dec 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #19,233 of 41,068
My current Head-Fi rig updated.  Lots of Schiit 
basshead.gif

ASUS R510LAV-RS51 Notebook
Schiit Lyr 2 (Stock 6BZ7 tubes)
Schiit Bifrost Uber
Schiit Wyrd "Decrapifier"
Schiit USB cables

Sennheiser HD700 
Audio Technica ATH-W1000X

Edit:  Please excuse the cable mess beneath my glass desk.  I realize it being glass it tends to expose them.  :)

Jan 1, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #19,236 of 41,068
Jan 1, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #19,238 of 41,068

can i ask where you buy the headphone stand, or what's the name?

cheers

They are from Woo Audio

http://www.wooaudio.com/products/wahps2.html

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #19,239 of 41,068

This is my (very) low budget bed side set. I am an invalid & long story short i live with chronic pain so i don't sleep much. It's been the music from this & great sites like yours have helped keep me sane on the longest, most painful nights. Thanks & Happy new year to all i hope we all find peace, love & good health in 2015. 

Jan 1, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #19,241 of 41,068

This is my (very) low budget bed side set. I am an invalid & long story short i live with chronic pain so i don't sleep much. It's been the music from this & great sites like yours have helped keep me sane on the longest, most painful nights. Thanks & Happy new year to all i hope we all find peace, love & good health in 2015. 

I feel humbled and grateful, thanks to this post. Thanks for the new year wishes and hope yours finds you well.

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #19,243 of 41,068
Nice one! I love the Corda Concerto. How does it compare with the Violectric?

I love the Concerto, too. Compared to the Vio, it sounds more forward with a "sunny," vivid presentation. The Vio, OTOH, is much warmer sounding. Their detail retrieval is about equal; the Corda wears it on its proverbial sleeve, while the Vio is more reserved sounding at first listen. The Concerto has the best bass quality of all of my amps; the Vio has more quantity. The Vio also excels in its projection of depth and space. I really like having both.

Jan 2, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #19,244 of 41,068

When i read this it make me sad . . . . You have a beautiful set up, Happy new year my friend, i hope everything will be better for you from now on.

Please don't be sad that was not my intention. This is my way of dealing with the pain, it's 6.52 am & my pain is very bad so no chance of sleep. With my headphones, Pink Floyd & Head Fi the time has flown by. I think it helps me more than most of the medication i am on.Thank you for your comment on my little set up it's not much but i really enjoy it & between the tube rolling, changing op amps there is so many ways of changing the sound it's cool. Thanks bundy 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back