Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Dec 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #19,202 of 41,220
I spent all day cleaning my apartment and decided to put the WA22 back in service after being in the closet for a year. This is my new bedroom setup.

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #19,204 of 41,220
  I spent all day cleaning my apartment and decided to put the WA22 back in service after being in the closet for a year. This is my new bedroom setup.

You've got a lot of really neat gear, and you're not a bad photographer either :p I was glad to look through your photos, drooling most of the time. If you ever just so happen to get stuck in Kansas City with a bunch of audio gear for no reason at all, I'd be more than happy to let you stay at my place at the small price of I get to hold your gear hostage for a few days so I can have a music coma.

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #19,205 of 41,220

Like.

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #19,206 of 41,220
  You've got a lot of really neat gear, and you're not a bad photographer either :p I was glad to look through your photos, drooling most of the time. If you ever just so happen to get stuck in Kansas City with a bunch of audio gear for no reason at all, I'd be more than happy to let you stay at my place at the small price of I get to hold your gear hostage for a few days so I can have a music coma.

Oooooo. Kansas City. So I've heard that you have great food there! I willl need to rent a flatbed truck to get my gear over to your place.

Thanks for the kind words on my photography but I could have done better with the bedroom rig. Low light and shaky hands.

Dec 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #19,207 of 41,220

Oooooo. Kansas City. So I've heard that you have great food there! I willl need to rent a flatbed truck to get my gear over to your place.

Thanks for the kind words on my photography but I could have done better with the bedroom rig. Low light and shaky hands.

Best BBQ in the world, and one of the most important spots for jazz in it's youth. Not a lot happens here except right downtown, where a lot of amazing musicians show up to our copy of the the Sydney Opera House.
I've always wanted to do more photography, but I don't have anything better than the camera on my phone, and I'm not really trained in the art anyway. :p

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #19,210 of 41,220
Finally, they have arrived. I can relax now for some time.

Still haven't had the time to properly test them but surprisingly rock sounds quite good.

Wishes for a great new year to everyone

Dec 29, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #19,211 of 41,220

Received a surprise gift of some Bose Bluetooth headphones from my dad this year. Spending some time today comparing to my current cans at work.

You can see my lunch, my 3rd cup of office swill coffee, and the overall messiness that is my desk every day....

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #19,213 of 41,220
  My headquarters:

Love your headphone stand 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back