Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~
Apr 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #106 of 817
^^^^

You are right. It is back to the $299 price, but the IE6's are still on deal at $129. Go figure. Lucky I didn't wait on pulling the trigger. From other pricing I've seen I don't think you have to worry about the bottom falling out.

Apr 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #108 of 817
guess I woke up at the right time today, if that sale's already ended. Glad I got my order in!

Apr 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #109 of 817
Thread growing quite fast
smily_headphones1.gif

So, owners, what do you think about the shape of ie7
smily_headphones1.gif
?
Do you like it?

Apr 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #111 of 817
These headphones are my first purchase of higher end earphones past the Ipod defaults, and I'm extremely happy with them, after some initial fit problems using the T400 tips, they now fit very well. Will try a bigger variety of tips when I come back from holiday.

I have very little knowledge when it comes to earphones, but I know when I like the sound, and I love the sound of these, very warm and full, yet have good detail, I'm hearing little parts of beats that I never did before. Listening to Illmatic with these for the other day, and it was like listening to a brand new album.

Apr 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #112 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These headphones are my first purchase of higher end earphones past the Ipod defaults, and I'm extremely happy with them, after some initial fit problems using the T400 tips, they now fit very well. Will try a bigger variety of tips when I come back from holiday.

I have very little knowledge when it comes to earphones, but I know when I like the sound, and I love the sound of these, very warm and full, yet have good detail, I'm hearing little parts of beats that I never did before. Listening to Illmatic with these for the other day, and it was like listening to a brand new album.

Wow! Going from stock ipod buds to IE7 is quite a leap. I went from ipod buds (many years ago) to value buds (sony, jvc buds, etc) to UE Super .fi 5 Pros and then to IE7.

Apr 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #113 of 817
stock ipod bud to ie7 is like going from a pontiac to bmw...

after <70hrs burn in, the bass is somehow a little more dominating than my taste... the vocal become recessed as a result.

let's see how it goes further on.

Apr 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #114 of 817
Wow... whoever got in on that $150 deal on Newegg got a steal! Enjoy your earphones guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #115 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow... whoever got in on that $150 deal on Newegg got a steal! Enjoy your earphones guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

i still had mine for less
biggrin.gif

but yah, 150 is really nice

Apr 29, 2009 at 2:56 AM Post #116 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrocyanic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i still had mine for less
biggrin.gif

but yah, 150 is really nice

For brand new? 150 for brand new is a STEAL!

I got mine for less too...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #117 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir_F1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thread growing quite fast
smily_headphones1.gif

So, owners, what do you think about the shape of ie7
smily_headphones1.gif
?
Do you like it?

I actually like the styling of the 7s more than the other IE series to be honest, and it kinda works two fold too, because the curve on the 7s fit perfectly against my ear, almost feeling like I have customs in my ears. Really cool.
atsmile.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #118 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually like the styling of the 7s more than the other IE series to be honest ... ...almost feeling like I have customs in my ears. Really cool.
atsmile.gif

Happy owner !
smily_headphones1.gif
Mmm, or can i say lucky
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #119 of 817
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually like the styling of the 7s more than the other IE series to be honest, and it kinda works two fold too, because the curve on the 7s fit perfectly against my ear, almost feeling like I have customs in my ears. Really cool.
atsmile.gif

I actually feel exactly the same, the shape just molds into my ear... VERY comfortable. I also think the shark fin shape is quite unique and stylish.

Apr 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM Post #120 of 817
I agree that it may look stylish
smily_headphones1.gif

But still i don't like earphones with sharp edges. It seems that it's a question of taste
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back