Schiit Owners Unite
Aug 17, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #10,456 of 13,350
  So I guess that Schiit have a few orders to fill after the big show this weekend. 
biggrin.gif
  I'm in for a GMB. Anxiously awaiting a shipping notification...

Me too. I ordered both the new Gungnir and Mjolnir. I keep checking my email like every few minutes to look for a shipping notification. 
L3000.gif

It said 'in stock, ships in 1-3 days' so I guess I shouldn't get to0 antsy about it. Hopefully they do really have them and ship in that time frame. 

UPDATE: Just got the 'shipped' email! 10:30AM Monday morning, order packed and going out today, for order placed over the weekend. Very cool!

Aug 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #10,457 of 13,350
I'm saving for a GMB and won't be able to order one for a few weeks. Unfortunately by then there will probably be a 2 month backorder.

Aug 17, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #10,458 of 13,350

Me too. I ordered both the new Gungnir and Mjolnir. I keep checking my email like every few minutes to look for a shipping notification. 
L3000.gif

It said 'in stock, ships in 1-3 days' so I guess I shouldn't get to0 antsy about it. Hopefully they do really have them and ship in that time frame. 

UPDATE: Just got the 'shipped' email! 10:30AM Monday morning, order packed and going out today, for order placed over the weekend. Very cool!

Is an email the notification method and not from the site? I have no email yet. 

Aug 17, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #10,460 of 13,350

Is an email the notification method and not from the site? I have no email yet. 

I got the email but I guess it doesn't mean it actually went out yet. They still have to be given to FedEx. 

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #10,461 of 13,350
No ship notice yet for my Schiit LISST. So if Schiit ships the Schiit LISST right away then they aren't on my Schiit list, but then again they couldn't be on it unless I had it, which would mean they wouldn't be on it. :D

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #10,464 of 13,350
That's what she said!

Waiting for a Gungnir or Ygg owner to come here and say it's not the height, but the width... 
etysmile.gif

I guess I can post in here now. Received my (original model) Modi last week. Does all I need out of a DAC for now, didn't need any of the optical or coax inputs just yet...maybe someday.

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #10,465 of 13,350
Yeah it looks like they e-mail you the shipping notice with tracking number as soon as yours is ready to go and you can track it once fed ex picks it up later in the day.  Mine shipped out today as well and should have them Wednesday as well.

Aug 18, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #10,467 of 13,350
  Anybody tried windows 10 yet? does it play good with Schiit?

USB worked, but optical only worked on the left channel (right channel seemed to be at 50% volume). Even after correcting the balance it didn't sound right. 

Ended up reverting to Windows 7, the DAC I'm borrowing only has optical. Using a Asus Impact VII board (I think that's it). Even after reinstalling all the audio drivers it didn't seem to affect anything.

Aug 18, 2015 at 7:33 AM Post #10,469 of 13,350

USB worked, but optical only worked on the left channel (right channel seemed to be at 50% volume). Even after correcting the balance it didn't sound right. 

Ended up reverting to Windows 7, the DAC I'm borrowing only has optical. Using a Asus Impact VII board (I think that's it). Even after reinstalling all the audio drivers it didn't seem to affect anything.

I didn't take into account motherboard drivers. Hmm... windows 10 sounds reaally tempting (and free), maybe I'll think it over the next few days.

Aug 18, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #10,470 of 13,350

I didn't take into account motherboard drivers. Hmm... windows 10 sounds reaally tempting (and free), maybe I'll think it over the next few days.

Keep in mind it is a new OS, so bugs and glitches can be quite common at times.  It is why I usually wait out a new windows release for several months.  That free upgrade is good for up to a year.

However, Win 10 is pretty stable compared to the state Vista and 8 launched as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back