Sansa Fuze vs. Clip vs. Clip +?
Mar 23, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #16 of 58
My Clip+ is on it's way...
atsmile.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #17 of 58
I bought a Clip+ couple of days ago and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the sound, its very clean sounding. Pretty remarkable for such a tiny player. I've been comparing it to my 3GS and I think it sounds better in terms of being more neutral. I do think the 3GS has an ever so slightly wider soundstage though, but this isnt an issue on my IE8s. The Clip+ pairs really well with my IE8 compared with the 3GS, it makes the midbass a lot more controlled...

Mar 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #18 of 58
I have a Clip+ on the way as well.....
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM Post #21 of 58
Used to own a clip. It has a very clear and neutral sound which I like a lot.
Now I bought a clip+ for lecture recording. Still has same nice SQ, but the sound signature is a bit too warm for my liking.

Apr 1, 2010 at 8:33 AM Post #22 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by bestnaru /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Used to own a clip. It has a very clear and neutral sound which I like a lot.
Now I bought a clip+ for lecture recording. Still has same nice SQ, but the sound signature is a bit too warm for my liking.

A lot of people have been saying that the Clip+ is a touch more warm/dark compared to the original Clip. I guess I should stop taking my Clip for granted then!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #24 of 58
I say there is some kind of difference betwee the fuze and clip. Although most people say that they sound identical, I somehow feel that the fuze is just a miniscule tad warmer sounding than the clip (the original in v1). When the clip+ came out I was really excited as I loved the clip, but then I did notice everyone saying that it was warmer so I was (and am) hesitant about it. I think for my ears which are used the sound of a clip with v1 firmware, I better source a 8gb one XD;

Apr 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #25 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who sells them? They're like $80USD on ebay....

Pretty much any brick and mortar, def. Best Buy and Radio Shack, Walmart I think on line only but you can check it out and even BJ's, Target etc.

Apr 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #26 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who sells them? They're like $80USD on ebay....

Quote:

Originally Posted by boswd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty much any brick and mortar, def. Best Buy and Radio Shack, Walmart I think on line only but you can check it out and even BJ's, Target etc.

I think he was asking about the LOD, not the Fuze.
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #27 of 58
Will also get a Clip+ or Fuze in the next days. Seems to be a must-have.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 6:55 AM Post #29 of 58
Any updates on any of this? especially since the Clip+ has become rockboxed. I myself am trying to decide between the two. I love my original clip, which I haven't rockboxed.. but just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back