Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Sep 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #16 of 722
It's up to you where you get it from. Some if there stuff is more unique or different. Shoot them an email from the address on there site or Facebook message them, they get back to you!

Sep 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #18 of 722
Quote:
Will be fun to get a 3 moving coils drivers together with a dynamic. Any idea how big is the dynamic driver?

Moving coil is another name for a dynamic. You mean balanced armatures.

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #19 of 722
Yes, a moving coil driver is a dynamic, the product page therefore states that you get 3 dynamic and one armature and you know as well as me that it would be the first in many categories. However I am personally unsure if this could actually be possible (not calling them a liar) so have just sent them a message to confirm that it is as stated. I hope so :wink:

Okay i have the real stats for it now!

Frequency Response::20~20,000Hz
Sensitivity: :100dB/mV
Impedance:32ohm

6mm dynamic with ba 30017

Sep 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #21 of 722
Quote:
Yes, a moving coil driver is a dynamic, the product page therefore states that you get 3 dynamic and one armature and you know as well as me that it would be the first in many categories. However I am personally unsure if this could actually be possible (not calling them a liar) so have just sent them a message to confirm that it is as stated. I hope so
wink.gif

Okay i have the real stats for it now!
Frequency Response::20~20,000Hz
Sensitivity: :100dB/mV
Impedance:32ohm
6mm dynamic with ba 30017

3 x 6mm dynamic with one ba 30017?

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #22 of 722
The last five posts or so are bound to horribly confuse people.

(1) A dynamic driver is synonymous with the term 'moving coil'.
(2) A balanced armature (BA) driver is not referred to by any of the terms above
(3) The Rhapsodio model contains one single unit of a dual driver BA, the TWFK-30017 from Knowles Electronics. Although the TWFK-30017 is a single unit, it actually consists of two separate balanced armature drivers contained within the same housing. Topping it off is one single dynamic 'moving coil' driver, 6mm in diameter. The result is a three-driver hybrid IEM, with the dynamic driver mostly likely handling the lows, and the dual driver handling the midrange and the treble.

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #23 of 722
All what tomscy said is correct regarding both CIEM and the drivers types. It was a mistake like i had first thought on the website and it only has one dynamic driver and a dual BA unit.This product will ship worldwide like the rest of there customs now will and it costs $680 which is rather reasonable i think. At this moment quite a bit of there website is incorrect including prices so there facebook page is more reliable and you can always contact them.

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #24 of 722
Quote:
All what tomscy said is correct regarding both CIEM and the drivers types. It was a mistake like i had first thought on the website and it only has one dynamic driver and a dual BA unit.This product will ship worldwide like the rest of there customs now will and it costs $680 which is rather reasonable i think. At this moment quite a bit of there website is incorrect including prices so there facebook page is more reliable and you can always contact them.

At that price it is cheaper than Traslucent. Are you referring to the same model? Where is the one with 3 dynamic and 1 BA?

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #25 of 722
The one I am talking about is different to the 1p2 and was said to have 3 dynamic and 1ba but really has 1 dynamic and 2 BA like the 1p2 but is a different model of there's.

Hope that made sense.

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #26 of 722
Quote:
The one I am talking about is different to the 1p2 and was said to have 3 dynamic and 1ba but really has 1 dynamic and 2 BA like the 1p2 but is a different model of there's.
Hope that made sense.

Hope I interpret correctly. You mean there isn't any 3 dynamic and 1 ba to start with? It was along a 1 dynamic and 2 BA but a totally different model from Traslucent?

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #27 of 722
The 1plus2 has a 9 10mm dynamic driver for the low end, and isn't connected by acoustic tubing. This model is actually the predecessor to the 1plus2; it has a smaller dynamic driver and uses acoustic tubing instead of the K3003-esque free-floating design. They might actually have different designers actually, but I don't know for sure.

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #29 of 722
Quote:
The 1plus2 has a 9mm dynamic driver for the low end, and isn't connected by acoustic tubing. This model is actually the predecessor to the 1plus2; it has a smaller dynamic driver and uses acoustic tubing instead of the K3003-esque free-floating design. They might actually have different designers actually, but I don't know for sure.

I thought it was a 10 mm driver? At least that is what I was told regarding the Tralucent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back