Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Mar 9, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #721 of 722
  Such a shame Rhapsodio's RDB Mini doesn't get some more attention, (I think I am the only owner on Head-fi). It's such a fun little hybrid. I hadn't used it in a few days having a listen this evening, the clarity levels and detail are really rather capable, it does have that 'high end' sound I've only heard in a few other earphones, just getting it's name out there is so hard these days with tough competition around. I have no regrets with my purchase months down the road and it was my cheaper alternative to Tralucents 1Plus2 at the time. I figured the performance ratio on RDB Mini was high enough to skip the 1Plus2 (and save money) Of course it's not on the same levels but for the money I saved it was a nice alternative. We've had a lot of fun together this hybrid and myself so I just had to report in and show it some love.  

Have there been revisions to the current rdb v1 mini? It seems they have changed and added so many in their iem lineup that it is hard to tell whether the current iteration is the one that once had glowing reviews.

Mar 10, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #722 of 722
  Have there been revisions to the current rdb v1 mini? It seems they have changed and added so many in their iem lineup that it is hard to tell whether the current iteration is the one that once had glowing reviews.

Far as I know RDB Mini has been untouched, though I would check with Rhapsodio as my contact with them recently is next to nothing. I would definitely ask them to be sure. They make some great sounding IEM's but their consistency needs to remain solid with one good line up of products, not variations each week/month etc......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back