Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Jan 30, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #694 of 722
  Thanks your positive advance to us.I heard from my customer . He would be write a Ti one review in Head-Fi . Hope you guys get any information from the reviews.

Yeah, I also bought the Ref Ti 1 and from your side it supposed to be done and shipped on 20-22th Feb....if you can make this dateline..its a great start for the review 

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #695 of 722
Nazrin, do not get me wrong on Rhapsodio. there is no discussion about product because V1 is very nice IEM.
on the rest we can PM so you understand what i mean better. in short i want to see more consistency across same product line, or put in other words, my V1 must sound same as all other V1 made by Rhapsodio. also, if Rhapsodio is changing product and pricing too often i then run a risk of being misfortunate to buy early. these are simple things which do not need rocket science to be understood and are easy to implement.

the fact i am gladly using V1 and find some great synergies in it with some of my gear tells a lot. IF not i then would have sold it and moved on, why waste time on discussing something you not like? so my discussion is indeed in favor of Rhapsodio and their famous V1 serie which catapulted Rhapsodio to fame on HeadFi.

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #696 of 722
  Nazrin, do not get me wrong on Rhapsodio. there is no discussion about product because V1 is very nice IEM.
on the rest we can PM so you understand what i mean better. in short i want to see more consistency across same product line, or put in other words, my V1 must sound same as all other V1 made by Rhapsodio. also, if Rhapsodio is changing product and pricing too often i then run a risk of being misfortunate to buy early. these are simple things which do not need rocket science to be understood and are easy to implement.

the fact i am gladly using V1 and find some great synergies in it with some of my gear tells a lot. IF not i then would have sold it and moved on, why waste time on discussing something you not like? so my discussion is indeed in favor of Rhapsodio and their famous V1 serie which catapulted Rhapsodio to fame on HeadFi.

I didnt get you wrong Gintaras, I actually agree with you 100%. I made the statement that they had really good products based on your reviews and others here in head fi. And they just need to go the extra step in R&D, advertising, drive and concentrate on the more 'better' products they have. Maybe finally they can take the extra step into becoming 'THE' IEM company people will be talking about.

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #697 of 722
Nazrin, sorry, then my bad
rolleyes.gif

Feb 1, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #700 of 722

@Gintaras: you are really gladly using your V1? - i think you want to sell it but no one in Austria is interested...
beerchug.gif

http://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/foto-tv-video-audio/high-end-inear-universal-fit-monitors-rdb-v1-76792261?adId=76792261

Feb 1, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #701 of 722
His love for Tralucent is just to strong I'm afraid. There's no looking back for Gintaras. He'll be spinning 1plus2 tracks till the world ends and some more.. :xf_cool:

Feb 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #703 of 722
@H20Fidelity: how would UM 3X without sibilance issue compete against 1plus2? day and night ore slightly different

1plus2 pulls away quite easily in my opinion. Especially from a technical stand point and detailing levels. UM 3X had a lot of potential (minus the sibilance I encountered ) but not on 1plus2 level. I guess yes, you could call it night and day. With a strong source 1plus2 remains the most capable hybrid I've heard.

UM X3 would be better matched with something like Rhapsodio RDB v1, then they could battle together.

Feb 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #704 of 722
Trebor, wrong, i just cannot understand how this site functions but already cancelled V1 offer, will check tomorrow and remove it, instead if you want you can check my offers for DX50 and H200+C3/BH rig, they are indeed for sale since i am not using them so often anymore.

and Trebor, what was your question?

Feb 1, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #705 of 722
H20, you so right about this, i am thinking about saving a bit for another 1+2 with uBer and right now wait for Calyx M to hit stores so can buy one :wink:
DX50 is good DAP but only if you willing to use good Amp via line out, sadly DX50 pure unamped does not satisfy my passion for sound, too much compromise in the amping section i guess.
Also got interested in X5, might be something, but will wait here, no rush, Calyx gets priority :D

BUT, BUT... This Rhapsodio forum and i want to tell this: V1 paired with Cowon S9, a few EQ tweaks and this rig flies me to the moon, not as natural or smooth as C3 but S9 has great power, does not need amp, super GUI and can drive any IEM, so i guess S9 will stay with me to drive V1. i do not need sell V1 while i can sell other things to finance either asg2 or Fisher amps or similar. i really want good universal to compliment 1+2 with a different sig... Lee told me about se5 but i hate custom molding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back